Chapter five

Hope you all still enjoy this cause I am:)
Chapter 5

Amanda's POV

I decided since Katie and Olivia had fallen asleep I would take off and clean up her apartment, she probably doesn't want to be reminded of it when she gets home. So I drove to Liv's apartment.

When I got there I used the key she had given my last year when Katie was sick and she couldn't make it home. I grabbed some paper towels cleaned up the bathroom and put the garbage down the shute. I decided to get Katie some clean clothes because I know how uncomfortable those gowns are, so I grabbed her undergarments a pair of sweatpants with the name of her softball team down the leg, a tank top and her favorite black zip up I had seen her wear a million times before.

*Amanda drives back to the hospital*

I walked in to see Katie still in bed asleep and Liv emerge from the bathroom, her clothes stained with blood. I placed the duffel bag on the nearest chair "Liv" I said she turned toward me "I brought Katie some new clothes and I cleaned up the mess"I said "aw thank you so much" Liv walked toward me as if to keep quiet, Katie shifted in bed. "Liv why don't you go home and get cleaned up I'll watch her for a little while" I suggested, Liv returned with a simple "okay" and told me to call her if anything went wrong, she warned me about Katie's previous panic attack then left.

I heard an incessant buzzing noise coming from the bag, it was Katie's phone. I decided to try and shut it off so it wouldn't wake her, I glanced at the messages, there was the occasional "hey where are you" "are you okay" but that was only from Payton. There were two names that kept popping up, Brenna and Jene, Katie hadn't told me about them before so I forgot about it and tossed her phone back into her bag.

Katie started to wake up and I sat next to her in bed, she looked exhausted, her eyes pink and puffy from crying. I sat next to her stoking her hair like I did when she was little. As she slowly woke up I reached over and slid her glasses onto her face, as she couldn't herself. She thanked me with a kind smile, "hi love-bug" I said returning the smile. "Manda" she said weekly, "yes,babe" I returned "I'm so sorry" she managed, her eyes starting to fill with tears. "Awe baby" I said hushing her as I pulled her closer into my lap wiping the tears that fell, she buried her head in my arms "why don't we talk about it" I suggested cautiously. "I...I couldn't it's not worth it" she managed to say. "Would you rather talk to Liv" I said knowing this would get her to talk, "no!" she replied as fast as she could " I I couldn't, she has never done aaanything to hurt me" Katie said choking on the severity of her words. She then proceeded to cry softly in my arms spilling out what she had held in for so long, I just held her sitting there listening to every word, she was so fragile and I didn't want to break her.

New chapter tonight or tomorrow:))