Chapter 1

Vanessa in the photo and her POV~

Shit shit shit!
I usually don't swear but I'm almost late for class!!! I have never been late before!! Not a good way to start my Senior year!! I have never ever gotten a tardy!! I have never even skipped a day of school in my life! I woke up late, then couldn't decide on what to wear. So that leaves me with a light blue tank with a light blue Jean jacket, black leggings that say Pink on the left thigh since they were from Victoria Secret, and my FAVORITE pair of Converse. They were my baby blue converse that went above my ankle. My hair was left down since I didn't have time to do it, but thank God I had time to do my makeup, Only light powder and mascara. I don't wear a lot since I love showing my freckles. I find them cute.(The photo doesn't have freckles but that's okay)
Anyway, I'm running down the hallway with my supplies in my arms, right against my chest. And then I run into a wall. I fall back onto my butt, I didn't have a big butt but I had enough to not make it hurt or not to be called flat.
"Ouch-Oh shoot your Louis Folton! Oh my goodness I'm so sorry, I was in such a rush, I wasn't looking to where I was going. I'm about to be late for class. I have never been late before. And I was running, lost in thought, not paying attention to my suroundings, please do-" I was cut off.
"Man will you just shut up!" Louis roared. I look up at him. He has to be at least 6'2. Which is tall since I'm only 5'4. He has dark brown hair like mine and gorgeous blue eyes. His skin is a perfect tan color. He is dressed in a white V-neck and dark blue skinny jeans with a black leather jacket. Even with the jacket on I can see how big his muscles are. "Done checking me out?"
"Oh! I'm so sorry!I didn't mean to! It's just I have never seen you up in person before and-" I was cut off by a hand covering my lips. It's Louis' hand.
"Just shut up and get to class, you have 30 seconds.." He says and helps me up, pushing me towards the way I was originally running to. I nod and run to the classroom which happens to be English.
I sit down just as the bell rings and let out a sigh of relief.
I am not late...Yes...
I pull out my notebook and begin to write down the notes on the board, sitting in my usual spot. Row 2, closet seat to the window. Nobody ever sits near me since I'm a nobody. And I have a sort of bad history. I know the Nerd has a bad past. But we won't talk about that now.

How was that my lovelies? A new story yes!! Writing 3 stories at once will be a struggle so expect somewhat late updates but I'm doing it for you all!!!