Chapter 5

Nash Grier as Matt Humm and Cameron Dallas as Sam Felps.
Vanessa's POV

The day goes by fast, I only have my first hour with Louis so that is good, but I have second and third with his best friends... Sam Felps and Matt Humm. Gorgeous Males but not as gorgeous as Louis- did I just say that..
Anyway, Matt and Sam don't usually look like bad boys but they do wear leather jacket and dark washed jeans. Sam has to be the Joker of the 3, even though they are both equally funny. They are the ones that keep Louis sane.
Anyway, it's lunch, and me being the loner I am sit at an empty table, no food. I have an eating disorder causing me to only eat 2 times a day and lunch is not one of the times. I barely had time to eat breakfast this morning but I did!!
Anyway, I'm sitting all alone reading my book when I see someone sit down in front of me. I slowly look up from my book to see a girl with long blonde hair smiling at me.
"Hey! I thought you were lonely and today is kind of my first day and I have no friends and you look pretty cool!" She said. Ha! She thought I was cool!
"Oh, well, I am Vanessa..." I give her a small smile.
"Haley" she said and took a bite of her apple. "Why aren't you eating?"
"Food disorder...No, not anorexia. To be honest, I forgot what it was called. I can only eat a certain amount of food since my stomach is smaller then some." I say, I put my bookmark into my book and set it down on the table.
"Oh..." She said and took another bite of her apple. I look at the rest of her lunch, she only had an apple.
"Oh look, The nerd finally has a friend" I heard a voice that is oh so familiar. I turn around to be faced with the populars, Amanda being the leader, with her puppets Gabriella and Mandy. They all had barely any clothes on and their faces caked with make up. Their fake tans looking orange. Their hair all Bleached Blonde.
"H-hi Amanda...." I say with fear.
"I see your now tutoring my boyfriend" Amanda says with a smirk.
"Y-you Bo-boyfriend?" I stutter.
"Well, we aren't official, but we are like practically dating" she said.
"Oh..." I say and look down at the ground.
"Lay a finger on him Golden, and you are dead" she glares at me.
"Yes Amanda.." I respond.
"Baby!!" Amanda squels as she runs to Louis who was walking our way with Matt and Sam.
"For the last time Amanda,we aren't Dating so back the fuck off" Louis says annoyed and looks to me who looks scared to death.
"Yo, you okay?" Sam asks bending down to my height, I was sitting on the chair so he had to squat down low.
"I t-think so..." I say and hug my knees to my chest.
"Amanda, don't go around scaring innocent girls" Matt says annoyed then looks at Haley.
"Haley" Haley says with a smile as she notices him staring.
"Matt...." He says in a trance basically.
This is gonna be interesting...

So! It is a bit longer! Not that longer! Sorry that I forgot to update yesterday! Been busy! So anyway! Bye lovelies!