Chapter 18

Damien's POV
I look down at Vanessa as she curls into my arms, not once looking at the other people in the room, but it is clear to me that Louis kid is giving me a death glare. But hey! Doesn't bug me. If this was vice versa I would be too.
I move a strand of her beautiful brown hair behind her ear as she sleeps. Admiring her beauty. Why did my parents make me leave her? Ay the worst point of her life they made me leave. I didn't even get to say bye to her. OH how I was heartbroken when I left. They said I was too attached to her. You can never be too attached to the one you love.
A FEW DAYS LATER AT THE GOLDEN ' S HOUSE HOLD!
Vanessa's POV
I wake up, seeing my comfy blanket around my slender body. Oh the joy it is to be home. I have only been home for a night but I would do anything to get rid of that awful hospital food.
I slowly raise myself into a sitting position and turn on my radio. Beyonce's new song Lemonade turns
I CAN'T BELIEVE JAY-Z CHEATED ON HER!!!
I start humming along to it, catching the beat quickly and starting to sing the chorus as I just sit in bed. Boredom soon taking over my mind. And luckily I was saved. I found a coloring book!!!! So I have music playing and a coloring book- I DON'T HAVE CRAYONS!!
I let out a groan and lay back in my bed. Why does God punish me like this...

I know it's short but I have hit... WRITERS BLOCK!! I have an idea in mind but to get me there is what is causing me problems that's why I haven't been updating for frequently. I hope you guys understand. I will try to whip up a longer chapter VERY SOON!! Thanks lovelies!!!