Chapter 2

Louis in photo and his POV

Yeah yeah yeah, I know, The big whole bad boy thing isn't really me. I am actually a nice guy! I just have to put my bad boy figure up since I'm a Gang Leader. Don't want no rival gangs to see me as a soft leader. I will only be soft for a few people. My little sisters, my mom, and if I ever get a girlfriend. I only have the one night flings. Never had a girlfriend but since it's my senior year I thought maybe I could settle down with one girl. Not one of those fake plastics, like Britney. The girl who has had a spray tan since the 5th grade. Like come on. Yeah she is popular but that's because she is a slut. Yeah I have had sex with her and to be honest, she wasn't very good.
Anyway, I walk down the hallways of the school after ditching my best friends Sam and Matt to actually go to class for once. I am then ran into by a small person. I stumble back a bit but not as much as the other person.

"Ouch-Oh shoot your Louis Folton! Oh my goodness I'm so sorry, I was in such a rush, I wasn't looking to where I was going. I'm about to be late for class. I have never been late before. And I was running, lost in thought, not paying attention to my suroundings, please do-" I cut her off.
"Man will you just shut up!" I say angrily at her annoyance and rambling. I then see her look me up and down. I got to admit she was cute too. Her cute little freckles, her thick black glasses, her long dark brown hair. Okay I got to stop staring at her. "Done checking me out?" I ask with a smirk.
"Oh! I'm so sorry!I didn't mean to! It's just I have never seen you up in person before and-" I cut her off again. I place my hand over her mouth in annoyance. Man she doesn't shut up!
"Just get to class!" I say helping her up and pushing her towards the way she was walking as I walk my way. Man she doesn't stop talking, but she was sure the cutest thing I have seen in this school and that is saying a lot.

2 updates in 1 day, I am on a roll. But fair warning. These aren't edited yet but I still tried to put in as much detail as possible. Sorry if these chapters are so short but that will change next chapter! Bye lovelies<3