Chapter 6

Photo of Charlie
Vanessa's POV

'Your over head!,
I'm out of my mind!,
Thinking I was born!,
In the wrong time,
Your one of a Kind,
Proven in a world gone plastic,
Baby your so classic!'
Song is added up top
I groan as I reach over to turn off my alarm. My favorite song playing. Classic by MKTO!! Honestly, best song ever made.
I turn off my alarm and roll out of bed. Forgetting what happened yesterday almost completely. Almost.
Flashback
I walk out of the Lunchroom and to my locker. I put in my combination to have my locker slammed shut just after I opened it. I feel breathing down my neck sending my hairs to stick up and giving me goosebumps.
"You know, usually girls say thank you, after I save them from the hoes of the school" I hear a familiar voice. Louis.
"Louis...Umm..T-thank you" I respond not looking at him, reputting my combination in. I open my locker and grab my things for my next class. World History. Yeah.. my least favorite subject. And that is saying a lot since I'm a nerd, and proud to be one.
I still felt the minty cool breathing down my neck. But I didn't expect the arms to be wrapped around my waist just seconds after I closed my locker. I stood there frozen on what he was doing.
"Louis...I have to get to c-class...." I say and trying to pull away, key word....try. He was an actual wall my goodness....
End of FLASHBACK
I know that doesn't sound like much but, he basically hugged me, right? I have never been touched by a boy like that before. Anyway! School! I always take showers at night so my hair is dry in the morning. I brush my hair and straighten it. My hair is too wavy to leave natural so I always straighten it. I add a little powder and some mascara. I run to my closet and pull out a pair of timberlands, leggings, a white tank top that says: 'Geek' and my blue plaid long sleeve. I quickly got changed and put on my glasses. Yes, I am a nerd but I am obsessed with how I look. I am skinny yet not too skinny. I like my body and how I present myself will not change because of my title as a nerd.
After I get dressed and brush my teeth I grab an apple and take a bite out of it. I walk to my car that is an old 2004 White Impala. Not the best of the cars but I still love it. Besides, my family isn't that rich, it's just me and my mom to be honest. My dad died in the army and my mom has been struggling ever since. It's hard for me to see her like that but hey! I don't know what to do about it.
Anyway, once I get to school I am walking down the hallways, staring at the ground as I walk and run into someone. I know it's definitely a person this time because they fell backwards aswell as I.
"Oww... Hey...What was that for?" A male voice says.
"Oh I'm sorry! I just wasn't paying attention!" I say picking up my things and stand up. I look at the guy who is still sitting down and hold out my hand for him. He takes it and I help him up.
"I am Charlie...." He says staring at me with an unknown expression. It wasn't Lust but it was close to it. Affecrion? Yep!
"I'm umm...Vanessa..." I say and look away, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.
"That is a pretty name, well, I hope to see you soon Vanessa..." He says and looks at me with a hint of pink adding to his cheeks.
"Same to you Charlie..." I say, OMG I made a guy blush! This is new...Oh my..

Hey lovelies! New Update yay!! Charlie is so cute my goodness,Ike seriously I forget that these are actual people. Anyway, Bye Lovelies!!