Chapter 11

Vanessa's POV
I am standing with Matt and Sam in front of a Giant House, no that's not the name for it, A Mansion!
It was gorgeous, I wonder who's house this is. It's like, Made for some famous person!
Writing this with a puppy on my lap, sorry for errors.
Anyway, Matt and Sam walk right through the door, not waiting for anyone or anything. Is it there house? No it couldn't be.
A lady about Mid 40s comes up to us with a smile.
"Well well well, Isn't is my favorite boys and, Is this Vanessa!?!?" She says looking at me with a huge grin.
"Yes and don't scare her Penelope, Or Louis will be on your ass" Matt says with a laugh.
"Wouldn't be the first time...Remember when I slightly burnt the cookies last year..." The lady who I guess name is Penelope says.
Well that doesn't make me feel any better. Sam puts a arm around me and leads me to a huge livingroom. With amazing black carpet that is fluffy, black couches, a flat screen tv, tan walls, a lit fire place, and picture frames lining the top of the fire black and the tv stand.
"Sit down" Matt says as he walks into the room. I do as I say. Mostly because I'm afraid of them when they are mad. I remember one time they sent some kid to the hospital in a coma.
A smell of Axe fills the room as Louis walks in, my eyes instantly connect with his as he stops talking to Matt and Sam. He then comes and sits next to me.
"This is a lovely place" I say breaking eye contact and looking around. Smooth vanessa.....very smooth....

Hey guys! Holy momma that's a short chapter but hey! I'm busy busy. Next chapter will be longer I promise, I got big plans next chapter. Hehehe. Bye Lovelies!