Chapter 26

Vanessa's POV
Same puts me in the passenger seat and hops into the back of the truck that was brought. Matt hops into the driver seat.
"Wait! What about Louis?" I ask them. I, of course, got no response. "Hello?! We can't just leave him!!" Matt starts the truck and books it out of there. I stick my head out of the sun roof and scream "Louis!!!"
Matt pulls me back in "he told us to take you home to get you to a doctor." Matt said some what annoyed.
"Oh...." i say, i get buckled and look out my window.

After what seemed like forever, we pulled in to the sweet home of Louis. Matt parks the truck and Sam jumps out from the back. I, on the other hand, end up falling out of the truck due to my legs  still being fast asleep. I'm about to hit the concrete when someone catches me. I look up and see my hero.

"Louis...." i said with a smile.

"Hello there, my little peach...." louis held me close with a big smile on his face.

"I thought you were gonna be a while...and the guys said i had to go to the doctor...." i said, obviously so confused.

"Well, i guess i made it back in time." Louis winked at me, causing me to blush like crazy. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the door. A older man came running over to us, im gonna assume he is a doctor, and that is not because he is wearing a lab coat and has a stethoscope around his neck.

Next thing i know i passed out, but before i did so i heard a soft yell coming from down the hall.

"Vanessa?!?!?"

Haley's POV
I heard the door open to the large house, i refuse to call it a mansion, and saw this doctor looking guy rushing past me. Vanessa? Are you finally back?

"Vanessa?!?!?" I yelled, jumping from my seat. As i ran to the front of the house, i saw everyone. Louis holding Vanessa, The doctor taking her vitals, Sam walked in with a grin saying 'we got the girl!', and lastly.....
Matt.

He looked a bit, angry but also sad and happy? I was so confused at this point. I walked over to him and put a hand on his right arm. "Are you okay?"

Matt jumped a tiny bit, but once he saw that it was me, mood changer. He was all smiles and engulfed me in a hug.

Well....That was weird.

He usually doesnt just do that. Sam does but, never matt. I, of course, hug him back. After all, i thought they were all gonna die! Can you blame me? They were so outnumbered, i think.....

Hello my lovelies. So yes, i am bringing back the story, i didnt lie to you. I just have been so busy that i could barely write anything.
I need your help though.
Sam x Haley
Matt x Haley
Which one?
I also need ship names for them!
I also need a ship name for...
Louis x Vanessa
Damien x Vanessa(heheh you will see later in the book)
But until then......
Goodbye my lovelies<3