Chapter 9

Photo of Brandon
Vanessa's POV
I ran away after I told Louis, afraid of his reaction. Yes, Haley reacted fine to it but Louis seems different about the idea. I ran into the lunch room to see Haley with her red face as Sam was hugging her and Matt was yelling at same about Not letting him hug her. I sit down in my seat with a giggle as they jump apart.
"So..what happened when I was gone?" I giggle more.
"Sam wouldn't let me hug her!! Will you let me hug you?" Matt asks pleasingly and I sigh. Before I can protest his arms are around me. "You are so tiny!! You are perfect hugging size!!"
"Umm... thanks?" I ask clearly confused, feeling the heat go to my cheeks. I hear someone clear their throat from behind me but I can't look to see who.
"Matt.... What do you think you are doing?" I hear a voice, Louis' voice boom from behind me. People turn to look at our table shocked to see the boys hugging us.
"Hugging Vanessa! Try it! She is perfect hugging size!!" Matt says hugging me tighter if possible.
" We talked about this before, Remember what I have told you?" Louis says and Matt almost instantly let's go of me. Sam no longer hugging Haley but has an arm around her. Louis sits down next to me and pulls me close to him.
"What....are Y-you doing?" I stutter out.
"You ran away from me...That's not so nice of you" He says smelling me. "You smell like peaches"
"Is...Is t-that good?" I ask still stuttering.
"I love peaches" he says and continues to smell me. "That is your new nickname"
"Nickname?" I ask.
"Yes, nickname" he responds.
"I want to give her a nickname!!!!!" Matt yells and looks at me closely.
"Vivi!! No it sounds like Vagina.. Hmm.... Nessie? Nessa? I am calling you Princess!!"
"How did you get Princess out of Nessa?" Louis says pulling me closer to smell me more.
RING
Saved by the bell! I ran out of the lunch room and make my way to my locker. I have gym... I am not the most active person in the world but I did do gymnastics. I make my way to my gym locker and put in my combination. I grab a pair of navy blue Nike pros and a White T-shirt with navy blue writing saying "Nike" on it and change. I grab my Navy Blue Roshes. My family isn't rich but I am a spoiled daughter. I tie my shoes and pull my hair up into a ponytail and make my way into the gymnasium.
"Line it up!" Coach Boomer yells. He refuses to let us call him Mr. Boomer.
"We are playing basketball today! So pick partners! And since I'm mean you have to choose a partner of the opposite gender!"
I begin to feel weird, Matt and Sam are in this class but that is not who choose me.
"Hey, I'm Brandon! Wanna be partners?" A man with blonde hair and dressed up in Nike gear as well comes up to me.
"Sure, and I'm Vanessa" I say shyly.
"I know who you are, You are going around the school since Louis and his friends was seen talking to you and sitting by you at lunch!" He says grabbing a good basketball, not one of those halfway inflated ones.
"Oh.." I say as he passes it to mw, I dribble a bit and go to make a basket, missing a bit.
"Here let me help out" He says and goes up behind me. Oh if My mom would see me now...

New update!!! Yes!!! Your welcome lovelies! And guess what! It's a longer chapter!!! Yay!!!! So.... Dylan Sprouse as Brandon? Yes or no? Picture him whoever ya want!!
Anyway! Bye lovelies!!