Chapter 8

Vanessa's POV
"Sit with us? Why? We are nobodies..." Haley says panicked.
"Usually people don't question when we decide to join them" Sam says taking a seat next to Haley. Haley turns into a light shade of pink and I giggle a bit.
"That was such a cute sound!!" Matt says and sits next to me. I feel my cheeks gain heat aswell and that makes Haley giggle.
"They both make cute sounds!!" Sam screams, gaining attention from tables all around. Haley and I turn to a darker shade of pink.
"Guys, you are embarressing them." Louis says sitting down in between me and haley. Why did we choose a circle table today!?
"But they are cute when they giggle!!" Sam and Matt say in unison. I swear, they aren't brothers, but they act like twins. They do basically everything together. I never see them apart. Well, only in some classes.
"Why are you not eating Vanessa?" Louis asks, his eyes showing a bit of concern.
"Not hungry.." I lie, of course I'm not telling them about my eating disorder! That would be terrible.
"Okay" He seems to buy my lie and turns to take a bite out of his apple.
Haley looks at me as Sam stares at her. They would be so cute! I wink at her and her face turns apple red.
"Look how cute she is!!!" Sam squels and hugs haley.
"Aww!!" I say then cover my mouth. Louis grabs my hand and pulls me away from the table by force.
He pulls me out into the hallways and pushes me against the wall.
"Your gonna tell me the truth right now Vanessa" he orders me sternly. I thought I lied well, I guess nothing goes past him.
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"Don't play stupid with me Vanessa, Why the hell aren't you eating?" He basically growls at me. Litteraly! He growled! Like a dog! Who does that! Him obviously... God help my soul...
And then I told him.....

Haley's POV
I watch as Louis and Vanessa leave and I'm left alone with 2 of the hottest boys on earth. Matt moves and sits on my other side so now I have both of them on my sides. I take a small bite of my apple looking down at my shoes. Vanessa please come back soon.....

Hey! Been a few days since I upated! Expect a few updates today since I'm at home sick!! Bye Lovelies!