Chapter 4

Louis' POV

I walk into class late like always. Like come on, who is always on time? That one girl is... what is her name? Vallery? Nessa? Vanessa? Yes that's what it was! The girl who never shuts up!
Anyway, I walk in and see the teacher talking to her, not a big deal till she drops her big ass book onto the ground. Yeah, I'm not no nerd but I know a good book when I see I and she just dropped a good book. I see her frozen as she mutters something to the teacher then walks back to her desk, completely forgetting about her book. Idiot...
"Mr. Folton, come here please" Mr. Belton says to me. I roll my eyes and walk up to his desk.
"Yes your Honor" I say jokingly.
"Since your grades are so bad I have appointed you a tutor. She seems to know you. Her name is Vanessa" he says to me. I turn to look at her with a glare. A tutor?!!? I know I was failing this class but I didn't know I was failing that bad!! I groan as she looks away and pick up her book. Might as well be a good person for once.
Then the bell rang...
Guess I won't be a good person during this class. I watch as she quickly leaves. Her hair flowing as she walked. Damn she was fine. But I would only have a one night fling with her like all the other girls in this school. Like come on. I know I said I would settle down but... i don't know if I'm completely ready to. Maybe one more fling won't hurt. Will it?

This was.... a bit longer? Maybe? No? Okau. Anyway, I think just doing 2 chapters a night will make yall happy sine that's like 600 words. Maybe I should just combine the two to just make one big chapter but idk. I like having stories in just one point of view so yeah. Bye lovelies!