Chapter 19

Photo of Damien
S/O TO FantasiaGriffith!! THANKS FOR THE COVER!!
Vanessa's POV
So..it's been a few weeks since I left the hospital and I have healed. I still have a brace my my leg but eh, it could be worse. It's December by now and we are on winter break, no I didn't go back to school which is torture but hey! I had my mom pick up all my homework so I am getting caught back up.
Sorry if I mess up ahead of time, Softball has started which means my wrists are in pain!
It's about 2pm and all I am doing is laying around until, DING DONG!
Who is that? My mom isn't suppose to be out of work till 5pm...
I swing my legs to the side of the bed and push myself up. Standing still do a few to regain balance for my knee then make my way downstairs. As o make it to the staircase the bell rings again so I hurry and make my way down the stairs.
"I'm coming!! Hold on one second!!" I yell and lightly jog to the door and unlock it. I open the door to come face to face with....
"Damien!!!" I yell and jump up to hug him. He picks me up and swings my legs around his waist and wraps his long arms around my waist.
"Hey princessa, How are you?" He asks still holding onto me.
"I couldn't be better!!! Well now that I have someone here to keep me company" I say laughing. "Will you put me down now?"
"Nah I like holding you, Like I did when we were 6" He said staring into my eyes.
"I remember that. You would always hold me until i fell asleep" i respond with a little giggle and cuddle up into his arm.  And thats when i noticed the bag he had in his arms. "Whats in there?"
"Well, since i am here i brought your favorite popcorn" damien says with a boyish grin.
"Kettlecorn!!!???!??!?" I scream and almost fall out of his arms. He then pulls out a very large bag of kettlecorn and i scream even more. This time falling out of his arms. Not even caring i grab the bag of popcorn and run to the couch. And this is where i stayed for 3 hours.
3 hours later....
I finished the last of the kettlecorn and cuddle into damien's side.
"I missed you damien..." I said, and to be homest, i really did. I havent had my best friend in a long time. He moved away one day without me even knowing where. But now, he is back.
"I missed you too baby girl" he replied, why does that nickname feel.. Feel so wrong for him to say?

Hello people!! So yes it is a short chapter but hey, most of my chapters are but once they are edited they will be longer so hold your horses. *noms on kettlecorn*