Chapter 21

Vanessa's POV
I wake up in a familiar yet unfamiliar room. It smelled of vanilla and cocoanut. I sit up from my laying down position and take a good look around to see a familiar person standing by a door.
"Charlie?!?" I yell and quickly get up and run to hug him. I wrap my arms around him as he wraps his arms around me.
"Hello Vanessa" He said in his slight english accent.
"Where am i?" I ask as i let go and look around more, spinning as i do so.
"Somewhere safe, very safe to be exact. You are far away from Damien and Louis." He says with a smirk.
"Why? Damien is my best friend and Louis is my Boy-"i stop myself, what were we? Louis and I? He never asked me out but said that i was his. Im so confused now that i plop down on the floor.
"Yeah, yall are not dating. I refuse to let that happen" someone says as they walk in from the door.
"Brandon?" I ask and stand up slowly.
"Oh, so i dont get a hug?" He says with a smirk and runs a hand through his dirty blonde hair. I roll my eyes and walk over to him and give him a hug. Perks of being short, you are perfect hugging size.
"Nahh, i want more than a hug" brandon says and picks me up, making me wrap my legs around his waist.
"A-and what i-is wha-what you wa-want?" I ask scaredly.
"You" then he leans me against the wall and attacks my lips as Charlie stands and watches.
LOUIS!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!! I cry to myself.
Louis' POV
I knew it!!! Charlie and Brandon were after her!! They just dont understand the word "mine" i growl at myself then feel a terrible feeling in my stomach area and drop to my knees. I grab my stomach and start screaming in pain. Damien runs to my side and we both know whats going on.
Vanessa is either having sex with another and our mate bond is showing me pain or i shouldnt have eaten that burrito for lunch.

HEY LOVELIES!!! THOUGHT I WOULD DO A SHORT LITTLE UPDATE!!!! And omfg!!! Brandon and Charlie are back!!' THOSE SEXY MOTHAFUCKAS!!! And what do i mean by Mate Bond? Oh nothing just hehehe....... Bye lovelies <3