Chapter 14

Vanessa's POV
I break free from Louis after the kiss when we hear the front door open.
"Louis? You here?" A familiar voice says. I know that strong masculine voice...
"In here Arthur" Louis says. Arthur...Arthur...I only know one Arthur.
"Coming sur-Vanessa?" A man appears in front of me and tears go to his eyes, aswell as they go to mine, I push Louis away with all my might and run to my father.
YES YES YES! TO ALL THOSE WHO WERE CONFUSED!I FOOLED YOU!
"Daddy..." I hug him as this great old family reunion happens.
"Hello my angel" he says hugging back tightly, damn he has gotten strong.
All of a sudden I get so mad I push him away with strength I didn't even know I had. "I thought you were dead!! Huh!! You are a lier!! A fraud!!!!! I can't fucking believe you!like me and mom have been struggling for so long!!! Not even a call! We were told you died at war!!!!" I start ranting and pacing. Did I just swear in front of my dad? Oh shit....
"Vanessa, hear me ou-" he begins.
"No I won't you dumbass!!!!" I yell and run outside the house and into someone that wasn't a wall this time. Oh thank the lordy lord.
"Oww...Vanessa" a hurt haley says.
I am sorry lordy lord.
"Haley!!!" I scream then hug my best friend. Why things happen so quick? My head is spinning.....What time is it!?!? Dinner!?!?!? No food!!! Ah shit, no food equals no me, gotta blast! Okay fine, I will stay...
"So sam did come and get you...." I say with relief.
"Yeah and time for you to stop hurting her" Sam says pulling me up like nothing. I smile at sam then at Matt when he walks out. He runs up and gives haley a great hug like she was off the ground and everything. I want that! But they better not being having threesomes up in here.... I mean come on, Sam and Matt are cute and all but Haley...oh poor haley.. She would die.
I KNOW IT'S A SHORT CHAPTER BUT THAT'S BECAUSE I'M UP WRITING THIS AT 3AM AND SPENDING 1 HOUR OF EDITING!
Anyway, I'm gonna do a little thingy where YOU can be in MY story!! Aye turn up!!! All you have to do is make the best character possible for either Sam or Matt!!! And give me the best name for a 24 year old man!! ALL YA HAVE TO DO!! YAY! Does that make up for the short chapter?

Well this will make you feel better, MANY CHAPTERS THIS WEEK SINCE I'M ON SPRINGBREAK!!