Chapter 16

Third Person Again!
All that could be heard was sirens. Sirens from ambulances, police cars, fire trucks, and fire response cars. Matt and Sam were pulled away from the car by policemen. There was almost no sound to be heard yet a lot of it was being made. Almost like a movie on mute.
MUTE YOU BISH!
The boys were put on the back of an ambulance to get their hands banged up for they have many cuts on them and glass. They witnessed the first girl being pulled out. Haley. They saw them check her pulse and but a cast around her neck and rush her into one of the ambulances. Then they truly saw how bad the driver side was. The forces could barely get the door open but when they did they could barely find a way to safely get Vanessa out. The steering wheel was basically digging into her stomach. The ceiling of the car right against her head. Vanessa basically being trapped. The forces tried and tried to get her out and after a good 30 mins they finally got her out. They did all the checks and pushed the boys out of the ambulance. The boys looked mortified at the sight of Vanessa. Her face was swollen. Cuts all over with glass. Her left shoulder out of socket and her chest slightly disformed from the steering wheel. Matt went with Vanessa in her ambulance and Sam ran to Haley's.
When sam got a good look at haley he was in tears. She face had a scratch going all the way down her left side. Her shoulder and elbow popped out. Her chest didn't looked deformed but that is what he could only see.
Both the boys freaking out so they called Louis, at the same time, who would be yelled at first? Well lucky winner is Matt!!
Matt's POV
"You better have good news for me matt" Louis growled. I was full of fear.
"Well..." Matt started.
"Are those sirens I hear?" Louis asks sternly.
"Yes sir....The girls got into a bad car wreck...They...they are in critical condition and might not make it sir...." Matt said, trying not to cry.
"What!!?!?? I will be at the hospital in 10 minutes to get the full god damn story!!!" Louis said with a growl and hung up the phone.
Louis' POV
I rushed to the door with my phone and keys and hopped into my car. Who cares about car brands when your girl is dying!!! Like really!?!? You will find out later!!
I speed down the streets, cutting off everyone as I do so. Running through redlights. I have to get there now! I need to make sure she is okay.....
Mystery Character's POV
I get a call saying that Vanessa was in a car wreck and instantly book the next flight to her. I need to see her again. It's been forever. And I will get my Vanessa back. After all... we were best friends. And hopefully, still are.
EEK!! ONE OF YOUR CHARS! But whos!?!?
Few days Later....
Haley's POV
I slowly begin to blink my eyes open to see where the hell I am. I mean I feel so sore all over and my whole body hurts. Once my eyes adjust I see a sleeping sam to my left and a sleeping Matt my my right, aswell as my parents sleeping in those uncomfortable hospital chairs.
Why am I at the hospital? Then I saw my arm was in a sling and I had a wrap on my leg.
Matt was the first to wake up and once he saw me he yelled..
"Oh my god you are awake!!!!" Causing everyone in the room to wake up.
"Sweetie!!" My mom ran towards me pushing sam out of her way to hug me. My chest started hurting badly and she pulled away quickly.
"What happened!?!?" She said.
"I..." I choke up at my dry throat.
Sam, after regaining his balance, brings a thing of water to my lips and I chug down the cup of water instantly. " I don't remember.....wait....I do!! We were in Sam's car....Oh sam I am so sorry about your car!!!!" I screeched at him.
"It's fine....It's will get a new one......" Sam says with a smile.
"Anyway...We were in sam car and then I noticed Nessa wasn't feeling so well, she said she was fine but then she blacked out! And I don't know how to drive for the life of me and couldn't get to the break on time witnessed us hitting that poor truck.... oh how is vanessa?!?!" I ask in tears.
"She...she hasn't awaken.... They don't know if she will ever awaken..." My mom choked up, since me and Vanessa have gotten a bit close my mom was like another mom to her.
"I told her to stop the car....I did...I really did..." tears pouring out of my eyes like a waterfall.
"It's okay honey....all we have to do is wait...." My dad said as he patted my good leg.
"How is Louis?" I blurted out.
"Struggling...I have never seen him like this over someone......" Sam said.
"It's like a totally different side of him, as if he has gone soft." Matt added.
"I have to go see her..." I order.
"Honey you are not allowed to leave your bed! For heaven sake we forgot to tell the nurse!!" Her dad said and rushed out of the room to find the nurse.
"I am going to see my best friend!" I say and sit myself up and pull on Matt to help me up. Sam runs around and grabs a wheel chair to sit me in.
"Haley, what are you doing?" The nurse said as she walked in.
"Going to see my best friend! Now where is that bitch! If I don't see him I will roll over your toes like a wild woman!" I say with a wicked grin.
"She is just next door on the left..." the nurse said shocked.
"Thank you!" I say returning to my normal self. I make Matt push the wheelchair into the hallway and down the hallway to her room and knock on the door.
Louis opens the door, looking like hell, he has a little stubble of a beard on his face and bags under his eyes. And honey they ain't designer.
Aye aye aye!!! I hit yall up with that update!! And I decided on announcing one of the winners early since their character fitted so well into the story at this very moment! And holy crap that was a longer chapter. Hope you all enjoy it! The person will be announced next chapter but I think they know who they are....Bye lovelies <3