Chapter 28

Vanessa's POV
Waking up and looking around at my surroundings brought confusion to me as I was no longer in the bed I was in when I went to sleep, this time, I was in the safe zone of Louis' bed. The thick comforter and smooth sheets calmed my body down almost instantly as I took in a small sniff and smelt his cologne lingering on them. I let out a content sigh and sat up. I looked down to see what I was wearing and I was happy to state it was his shirt and sweats, some of my favourites that he owns in fact. I then look at my body to see all the markings that still coated my body. A sigh left and then I remembered.
My blood.
My white blood.
My mother.
She is the moon goddess.
She is the reason I am different.
Why the world I live in isn't normal.
I carry half human half moon goddess in me which is why they wanted my blood. My white blood. The very blood that can make the strongest of them all. The very blood that can shift the future of those who consume it. My blood holds the key to a new generation of werewolves. The werewolves who are chosen and not given the birth right. A species that would be a threat to how our world is tan.
I stood up out of bed quickly after I processed everything all over again, which caused me to get a little dizzy and fall to the floor. The thump i made must have been pretty loud because moments later my favorite boy and the two idiots piled into the room.
"You are awake!" Louis said with a smile as he helped me up and held me close to him. "I was so worried Vanessa... I thought I lost you." He said with a sigh and tightened his grip, as if someone were to take me away again.
"I will never leave you again. I promise." I said softly as I leaned into his body and closed my eyes. Oh how I missed the feeling of being in his arms.
"We will uh... leave you two alone.." Thing 1 said and him and thing 2 rolled his eyes. "Not like we wanted to say we missed you too... or anything..." the comments earned them a glare from the giant teddy who was holding me.  They quickly made an exit out of the room and slammed the door shut, leaving Louis and I alone. In our home.
Oh, how happy am I to be home.
"You have no idea... just how much I ached because you were gone... everything I felt... the things I saw..." Louis said as he moved so her was in front of me, his hands on each side of my waist. I could only give him a small smile, I didn't even notice the tears in my eyes until I felt one trickle down my face. "I'm sorry..." I said.
"Don't. Ever. Say. You. Are. Sorry." Louis said and pulled me into his chest. "None of this was your fault..."
"I-" I choked on my words. "I didn't even know..." I closed my eyes and let myself sob into his chest, all the emotions that have been building up inside of me finally being released.
"There was no way you could have known..." Louis said as he held me, his grip not loosening even in the slightest as we stood there for what seemed like only a few seconds with him, but in reality it was actually almost an hour.
Stomach growl.
How awkward.... Way to ruin the moment stomach.
I looked up at him and gave him a small smile. "Come on, let's get you something to eat..." he said with a small laugh, he picked me up bridal style and out the bedroom door we went and on our way to the kitchen.
Oh how I missed this feeling... who would have thought I would miss it this much...

Hi lovelies... I'm back >:)
I'm here due to many... MANY comments that asked me to continue and finally make an end to this book. But let me tell you... the end is far from near. We have a few more obstacles to tackle that I have in mind but. I will be giving hopefully weekly updates along with edited chapters along the way. I hate the way I used to write and I have grown in how I want to write and detail is needed...
Y'all better hold me accountable with this book because before I know it, maybe I will go MIA again and have to be forced back a year later so. If it's been over a week since I updated. I give you permission to blow up my comments and my dms.
Ok. That's it. Enjoy this chapter. I have more planned up in the drafts I need to finish and edit and add some spice to. We all know we love the spice.
Anyways. BYE LOVELIES!! I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!! <3