Chapter 17

Vanessa's POV
Why do I felt so sore....Why is everything black? Where am i?...
Slowly and carefully I open my eyes, blinded by the bright light.
Once I open my eyes open is when I Tae in my surroundings.
Louis is passed out in a chair next to me, well I think it is Louis, My parents are on opposite walls sleeping in chairs, Haley is in a wheelchair next to my mom sleeping, Sam and Matt were on a couch sleeping right next to eachother.
It's only till I look at myself do I finally feel awake. I look like shit!!!! But...Oh shit Louis is holding my hand!!!
I look at my hand that is enclosed in Louis'. I feel a slight smile on my hand as I squeeze my hand to squeeze his.
Louis bolts awake at the sudden movement and sees me awake.
His face has a stubble of a beard and bags under his eyes.
"Va-vanessa? Are you actually awake?!?!" Louis says, making the others wake up in a flash.
"Vanessa!!!!" Everyone said ensync.
"Where am i?" I ask trying to sit up after getting a drink.
"Hospital....We were in a terrible car accident..." Haley says as she makes her way over to my bed in her wheelchair.
"How bad was it?" I ask.
"I was in a coma for a few days......" She responds.
"And i?"
"A whole month...." Louis says rubbing the back of his neck.
"A whole month!?!?!?!?" I yell then begin to feel the pain in my chest.
"Yes....Now don't yell, it will hurt you" My mom says.
"Listen to your mother Vanessa" my dad says but I just glare at him.
"Visiting hours are over, and I suggest you all to leave and get shaped up while I do my job to make sure she is okay" the doctor says as she walks in.
Everyone mutters a few colorful words but obey and leave the room.
"Well, You look fine to me, you have to stay here a few more nights so we can supervise you" The doctor says after a few minutes then walks out.
I lay there and stare at the ceiling. My injuries throbbing for the pain killers haven't been given to me. The door opens and when I look and lock eyes with these beautiful green eyes I almost jump out of my bed.
"Damien!!!!!" I yell and wait till he makes it over to my bed.
"Hey princess" he says and gives me a hug. I kiss his cheek over and over again.
"Oh my gosh! I haven't seen you in forever!!!" I shriek and then punch his arm withh my good hand. "You didn't even say bye!! You didn't text or call!!!!"
"I'm sorry princess, I will make it up to you."He says and I move over so I can cuddle with my best friend.
"You better. I like strawberry ice cream by the way." I say with a smirk as he wraps his arm gently around me.
"Strawberry icecream with whipped cream and 3 cherries and sometimes sprinkles, depends on your mood" Damien states.
"You remember that?!?!?" I say shocked.
"I remember everything my princess" Damien says and kisses my forehead.
"Vanessa? Sweetie you oka- Damien?!?!?!!??! Honey how did you get here!?!?" My mom says and rushes over and gives Damien one of her famous hugs.
"Well, I got a call that Ms. Clumsy Nut was in the hospital and got the first flight here to visit. Might be staying for the rest of the year." Damien says but then his smile leaves when it's locked to another pair of eyes. Louis.
"Who is he and what is he doing in bed with her?!?" Louis asks sternly.
Damien smirks, leans back, and wraps his arm around me.
"I am damien, her best friend" He says back.
"That doesn't mean you lay in bed with her" Louis says clearly annoyed.
"Aww, You gonna pull me out of bed? I don't think Nessa would like that, Would you Princess?"Damien says looking down on me.
"I...uhh....i..." I stutter.
"Well then" Damien says and smiles then he sees my father.
"Mr. Golden, I thought you were dead" Damien says and becomes very serious and grips onto me tighter.
"Hello Damien, Nice seeing you again. Last time I did was when you were what.....6? Well around that time" My dad says and tries to sit next to my mom but she blocks the seat with her purse.
"Around that time" Damien says.
Louis just keeps sending Damien dirty looks. Oh how lovely.......
"Well I am very tired so I'm gonna try to go to sleep...." I say uncertain and cuddle up against Damien, Damien smirking at Louis during the process.

So! The first winner is....
Christinavic!!!!! Sorry if that isn't spelled right....But!!! The second winner won't be added for a while till I find a perfect spot for him/her. But congratulations!!!!! I loved your character and he fitted so well into the story plot!!!
Hope you guys enjoyed this sort of short chapter! Next chapter will be of when Vanessa goes home after the few days.
Sorry for the late update!! I was grounded....... BYE LOVELIES