Love at First Sight - Wammy Boys

Mello: "Quit staring Mello." Matt muttered.
Mello had been glancing over at you for the past twenty minutes. Matt had taken notice quickly, and while he had said nothing at first, it was starting to worry him.
"I'm not staring Matt. Just taking quick peeks." Mello retorted, trying to defend himself.
Matt scoffed, "That doesn't make it any better and you know it. You clearly are interested in them, go say hi." his tone changing into a more teasing one. He gently nudged Mello, nodding in your direction.
Mello flushed, his cheeks turning red as he looked back in your direction. He stuttered a bit when responding, "I-I could ne-never.." his voice trailed off, his eyes remaining glued to you.
"Sure you can! Let me help you get started!" Matt said cheerily. He stood up with a clatter, walking over to you with long strides.
You jumped a bit at the feeling of a large hand slapping your shoulder. You turned to see a man with a pair of goggles staring down at you.
"Hi, my name is Matt." he said happily, giving you a crooked smile.
"Hi..." you said, a bit unsure of what was happening.
"My friend over there," Matt pointed to a blushing Mello before continuing, "even though he refuses to admit it, he's totally into you."
You heard the man he was referring to squeak at the notion, earning a small smile from you.
"May I ask your name?" Matt asked, drawing your attention back.
"_____."
"Well ____. It's nice to meet you. My friend over there's name is Mello. He's got a problem with chocolate and a slight anger management issue. Otherwise he's pretty cool." Matt said cooly, smiling down at you.
"Hmm. In that case, why don't you tell him I said hi." you looked over at Mello who has his head buried in his hands to try and hide his ever growing blush.
He slowly looked up only to make eye contact with you. His blue eyes meeting with yours.
Mello inhaled sharply, his heart pounding heavily. He'd just thought you were good looking, but alas, the moment his gaze locked with yours, it was all over.
"H-hello.." his voice was soft as he spoke. "I'm-I'm Mello.."
You laughed softly, your eyes lighting up at the how nervous he was, "I'm ____. Lovely to meet you Mello." you paused before looking over to Matt, "and you as well Matt."
"I'm not the important one here ____, Mello is." Matt said, redirecting the conversation.
Mello still couldn't take his eyes off of you, no matter how hard he tried his gaze wouldn't leave you.
Everything about you seemed so, perfect. He didn't know why, but he was just drawn to you. You suddenly were all he could see.

L: Normally L had Watari run his errands for him but today he'd decided to be brave and go out himself. Boy, was he glad he did. The moment he'd seen you his heart skipped a beat. You'd been laughing at something a friend you were with said, and L didn't think he'd ever seen anyone so gorgeous before.
He wanted to approach, but feared being mocked, also he was sure he'd ruin any chance he had with you just because he opened his mouth. However, he felt you were to good to let slip by. Even if he didn't know your name or anything, the way you made him feel even from this distance was enough to make him want to approach.
L waited until your friends were gone before walking over. When your [eye color] eyes met his, his well thought words disappeared on his tongue.
Giggling, you offered your hand. "Hi, I'm _______."

Matt: "Hey watch it!" Matt growled, as you shoved past him, elbow digging into his rib cage. He had more harsh prepared for the person responsible until he saw who'd done it.
He stared down at you, blinking rapidly. "I-I.." he stuttered, you raised an eyebrow waiting for him to speak.
"I'm sorry for being so rude. I'm sure you were in a hurry and I can't blame you for pushing me out of the way. I am a slow little turtle." he said, laughing nervously. He couldn't stop blabbering, Matt just wanted you stay around. You made his heart beat twice as fast, and he didn't even know your name.
"I'm Matt." he finally said, your silence becoming to much. He breathed a heavy sigh of relief when you smiled and told him your name.

Near: As Near was leaving the toy store, with a couple new puzzles he collided with you. As you apologized over and over again Near couldn't help but stare. He thought you were beautiful, with flushed cheeks, and wide eyes he smiled at you quietly mumbling it was okay.
You two stood there for a minute longer before Near quietly walked past you, his heart beating out of his chest. He wanted to run back in the store and ask for your name, but fear got the best of him. Instead he opted to sit on a bench outside and wait for you to return.
When you did he leaped up, scampering towards you. "Hi."
You looked at him returning his hi with a hello. "I'm ______."
Near offered to walk you home in an attempt to get to know you, you'd accepted and now you two made slightly awkward small talk as he accompanied you home.