Pick Up Lines - Wammy Boys & Light

Light, L, Near, Matt, and Mello's s/o using a cheesy pick up line on them.

Light: "Hey Light, was your dad a drug dealer?" you asked out of nowhere.
He blinked slowly beginning to speak, but you cut him off quickly, "Because you're so Dope!" you shouted. Light stared at you for several moments before turning back to his work. "So.... is that a no?"

L: "Hey L, put down that cupcake."
L's eyes locked with yours "Why would I do that ______?" he asked gruffly.
"You're sweet already enough." a toothy grin spread across your face as you awaited his reaction.
He couldn't help but chuckle, "I suppose I'm just trying to achieve ultimate sweetness."

Near: You and Near were quietly building a replica of the Eiffel Tower when you decide to drop the best pick-up line ever on the unsuspecting Near. "So, Near. You like Legos, I like Legos.... why don't we build a relationship?" you suggested.
He looked at you from the corner of his eye. "Aren't we already in a relationship? Why do we need to build one? You can't build relationships with Legos ______. You know this."
You groaned. "Neeeeeeeearrr..."

Matt: "Matt wanna make a bet?" you asked sneakily.
"Sure." he replied, not looking up from his game.
"Okay, if I'm wrong, you have to kiss me. But dinosaurs still exist right?" you asked, pretending to be genuinely confused on the matter. You heard him pause the game and turn to you.
"No, babe, I don't think they exist anymore." he replied, holding back his laughter. You pretended to be sad, throwing your arms up in the air as a sign of defeat.
"I guess I have to kiss you now." Matt said with a playful smirk, grabbing your wrists and pulling him towards you.

Mello: "Hey Mello can I borrow a quarter?" you asked him, as he sat down across from you at kitchen table.
"What for ______?" he asked, a little hesitant. What did you need a quarter for? You were just sitting around the house, nothing required quarters.
"Because I told my parents I'd call them after I met the man of my dreams." At your response Mello broke out in a laughing fit. He stood up to find you a quarter, quickly tossing one your way. He came up behind you, turning your chair so you were facing him.
"So, I'm the man of your dreams you say?" he asked still smiling. You nodded, as he pressed his forehead against yours. "Well I'm glad to hear that. I'm pleased to say your the person of my dreams as well."