Waking Up - Wammy Boys

Near, Mello, L, and Matt waking up their s/o, only to fail and be dragged into bed with them.

Near: You groaned, feeling small hands shake you. You knew it was Near trying to wake you up. Refusing to turn over and acknowledge his presence you burrowed deeper into the blankets. He sighed, shaking you harder.
"You know you can't stay in bed all day _____." Near chided.
You groaned once more rolling over to face him, squinting up at him. He was laying on his stomach next to you. You shuffled closer to him, wrapping your arms around him.
"The goal is to wake up, not drag me back into bed you know." Near said amused at your antics. You shrugged slightly, nuzzling into his side.
"Alright fine. Just five more minutes." Near said with a sigh.

Mello: You hadn't heard the door creak open or Mello's footsteps on the floor, nor had you felt the bed sink under his weight. What you did feel though was his hand gently shaking you.
"_____, you need to wake up." he said softly. He'd been doing everything perfectly, until he bent down. That gave you the perfect opportunity to latch onto him, and drag him down next to you.
He sighed heavily, "_____, if you sleep all day you're gonna be up all night."
You opened one eye to look at him. "Would you really be upset if I was up all night though?"
Mello didn't take but a few seconds to respond, he shook his head quickly. "You know what, you can spend all day in bed if you want."

L: L leaned down in front of your face, he chewed on his thumb thinking of the best way to wake you. You opened your eyes slowly, taking L in.
"What are you doing?" you slurred, sleep trying to overtake you again. He smiled softly, "Waking you up silly." his voice was quiet and soothing, only lulling you back to sleep.
"No, no. I said wake up _____." L corrected. L gasped in surprise as you grabbed his shirt, pulling him onto you.
"Can you stay here for a little longer? Like fifteen minutes at most." you pleaded.

Matt: You could hear Matt shouting your name from the other room. Suddenly realizing this wasn't the way to wake you up, he bursted into the room.
"Wake up _____!" he shouted, leaping onto the bed. You sighed, opening your eyes to look at Matt. He had a stupid grin plastered to his face as he looked at you.
"No." you grunted, rolling on your other side. Now it was Matt's turn to sigh as he crawled over you, so he could face you.
"Yes." he insisted. You shook your head, your hand coming to tap his face.
"What was that?" he questioned, you shrugged once more earning a laugh out of him. Matt and you had a stare off for the next few minutes before he gave in.
"Fine. You can stay in bed a little longer." he said, going to stand. You reached out for his hand, he raised an eyebrow.
"Stay."