S/O Misgendered - Wammy Boys

L, Near, Mello, and Matt reacting to their s/o being misgendered.

L: "Excuse me," the sound of L's stern tone of voice broke up the conversation you were having. "I think you've made the mistake of using the wrong pronouns."
While his body language gave off an easy, relaxed vibe, he shot daggers at the person who had misgendered you. "My partner here prefers to be referred in a different matter. I'd appreciate it if you did them the kindness of addressing them they way they'd like."

Near: His quiet voice startled you and the person you were talking to. Near tended to remain silent in moments like these, but this time was different.
"Pardon me, I do hate to interrupt, but you misgendered ____ here." he paused briefly before continuing, "Could you please apologize? It's the least you can do in a situation like this. Do not make the mistake again, thank you."
And with that he was silent once more.

Mello: "Apologize." Mello's harsh voice broke the conversation between you and a friend.
Before your friend could question why, he stepped in, explaining why.
"You misgendered them." Mello offered a short explanation, pointing at you as he spoke. Though his eyes never left the person he was demanding the apology from.
"You're not leaving or continuing your conversation until you do so."

Matt: "Hey babe, what's up?" Matt asked, throwing himself on the couch, slinging his arm around your shoulder.
He noticed a frown plastered to your face, earning a frown from him as well. "Tell me." his voice was soft, as he spoke, gentle.
Sighing you began to explain what happened. You had been out shopping earlier when someone misgendered you.
Matt thought for a minute before responding. "I know it's hard to be called the opposite of your preferred gender, but I think it's best you take it with a grain of salt."
He didn't give you a chance to answer before speaking again in an attempt to lighten the mood. "Don't worry too much, next time I'll be there to handle the situation. You know how I take care of business."
To back up his statement, Matt puffed out his chest, attempting to appear more threatening.