Skinny Dipping - Near, L

Near and L skinny dipping with their s/o.

Near: A bright red Near stood before you. He was only in a towel, completely nude underneath.
"I don't know.." he spoke shyly, tugging his towel so it was held tighter against his body.
You stared up at your blushing boyfriend, a playful grin on your face. "Don't be such a buzzkill Near. You aren't going to make me swim alone are you?"
Your teasing tone only made him blush more. Near wanted to swim with you, but he felt weird.
"I am not a buzzkill ___!" Near quickly defended himself. "It's just if we're going to strip down I'd rather be somewhere less public.."
At his words you blushed. "Well, swim with me and we'll see where it leads."
He swallowed, slowly unwrapping his towel to reveal his pale form. Shivering against the night's chill he walked to the edge of pool and looked down at you.
He opened his mouth to speak, but you cut him off. Reaching forward to grab his leg you yanked him into the pool.

L: "What's the point of this again?" L asked, sounding somewhat annoyed.
Glancing over at him you shrugged slightly. "There's no point rea–"
L cut you off before you could finish, "Then why am I here? I'd rather be inside doing something productive than swimming in the nude."
You sighed and swam over to him, "First of all, it's rude to cut people off when they're speaking." you paused to watch his expression. There was no change so you continued. "Secondly, if you want to leave you can. Just keep in mind I'll be out here all alone."
"Why is that of any concern to me though ___?" L asked.
Frowning you explained, "Well, I'm in the nude." He gave you a nod, his eyes conveying that this was clear. "It's night."
A nod was yet again given as a response to you.
"Do you really want to leave me alone in a pool, naked, at night?" you asked, emphasizing your words.
L was silent, lips pursed as he thought about what you had said. "I suppose not.." he said after a minute or two. "I expect something more than just a midnight swim though."
As soon as the words escaped his mouth your arms were wrapped tightly around his neck, drawing you two closer together.
Bringing your mouth close to his ear, you whispered "Oh trust me, this certainly will not be the most exciting thing that happens tonight."