Cooking - Wammy Boys

Waking up to find the [wammy] boys cooking for you.

L: You were used to waking up alone, normally L would wake and begin working, but today was different.
Normally the sound of aggressive keyboard clicking would be the first thing you heard in the morning, but instead you heard the sound of food sizzling.
You could also hear the tiny yelps of your boyfriend as he tried to make you breakfast.
You smiled, laughing as you fell back onto the bed. Maybe he'd be so kind as to being you breakfast in bed.

Near: Waking up to no one beside you was quite sad actually. Recently you'd been waking up to Near holding you rather close, but that wasn't the case this morning.
Assuming he'd gotten up to work, you sighed and stumbled out of bed.
Rubbing your eyes you went into the kitchen to find something quite strange happening.
Near stood at the stove quietly making eggs.
"You don't like eggs." you stated dumbfounded from behind him, the sudden sound of your voice startling him.
He blushed, "I know you like eggs. So I thought I'd make you some..."

Matt: You'd ignored the first loud crash and gone back to sleep. The second one was harder to ignore, yes, but you did it.
You really didn't want to know what Matt was doing in the other room. However, when the third and fourth crash occurred within a few seconds of each other you had no choice.
"Matt, what's going on?" you asked, irritated. You walked into the kitchen to find Matt covered in flour and egg yolks. A bowl had broken and two pans now sat on the floor.
Matt tried to look innocent, but it was no use. No one else could have done this.
"Why?" you asked after a few minutes of just staring at him.
"I wanted to make breakfast." he finally admitted.

Mello: "_____ wake up." Mello shouted from the other room.
You muffled a no into your pillow, yanking the covers over your head.
Mello yelled once more for you to wake up, receiving yet another no from you.
"_____, wake up." he said once more, standing in the doorway now.
The third no escaped you without hesitation. Mello sighed, frustrated.
"But I made breakfast for you." he whined.
At the mentioning of food you perked up. "Breakfast? Pancakes?"