Calling Them Cute - L & Near

L and Near's reaction to their significant other calling them cute.

L: "You think I'm cute?" L asked, he stared at his feet, a slight blush creeping into his cheeks.
Giggling you replied with a yes, tipped his chin up so you could look into his eyes.
"I think you're the cutest. No one else is as cute as you L." your voice was sweet like honey, his eyes widening a bit.
"You can't possibly mean that ___." he said, looking back at his feet.
Your smile faded a tad, but you didn't hesitate, "No matter what you say, no matter how much you deny it L, I'm still going to think you're cute. And I plan on telling you as much as I can so you never forget it."

Near: "Don't you ever get bored of puzzles Near?" you asked, gently nudging him with your foot.
Near was crouched in front of you, vigorously working on a new puzzle while you lounged on the couch.
"Not really." he said, keeping his response short. "Does it bother you ____?" he asked, peering over his shoulder.
You shook your head quickly, leaning back into the couch. "On the contrary. I find the puzzle thing cute. I'm just curious as to how you never get the slightest bit bored of them is all."
Near stopped piecing the puzzle together at the word cute, his face turning red. He stared at his half finished puzzle, twirling his finger around his hair.

You frowned at his sudden quietness, "What? Did I upset you?"Near stuttered, "C-cute?""Yep

Near stuttered, "C-cute?"
"Yep." you said easily, he snuck at peek at you, and you saw his face was covered in a deep blush. "That blush makes you even cuter." you said with a playful smile.
"I-I..." he stumbled on his words. "I don't appreciate this teasing ____." he said with a huff.
"You're even cute when you're mad!" you burst out laughing as he tried to scowl at you. "Oh Near. Whether or not you believe me, you are very cute. Everything about you is cute."
Near swallowed and turned back to his puzzle, not knowing what to say exactly.