Dancing? Cleaning? - Wammy Boys & Light

The wammy boys and Light coming home to find their s/o blasting music (kpop) while cleaning.

Light: He heard the music before he even pulled into the driveway. He caught glimpses of you dancing around through the window.
As he walked inside he tried to shout over the music, but it was no use. You clearly were too busy dancing. Or were you cleaning?
You swung a mop around as you danced, or at least tried to.
Light decided it was best to just leave you alone and hide out in another room until you'd finished you're little cleaning, concert extravaganza.

Near: The music was suffocating him. It was far too loud, you'd damage your hearing if you weren't careful.
He tried shouting your name over the music, but since Near wasn't a loud person and the music was so loud it was pointless.
Instead he sought out the source and turned the song off.
That got your attention, ending your dance party. "Why'd you do that?" you asked, crossing your arms.
"It was too loud, you'd ruin your hearing." Near didn't hesitate answering, a slight frown overtaking his features.
You sighed, waking over. "Too bad." you said before turning the music back on. "Just let me listen until I finish cleaning!" you shouted over the music, picking your broom back up to start sweeping.

Mello: You hadn't notice Mello come in. The music was too loud and you were too engrossed in your cleaning.
If what you were doing could even be called cleaning. You were just swinging an empty dustpan around. There was no broom in sight to help sweep up. So really you were just attempting to dance along with the music, a dust pan in hand.
He didn't speak until the song was over. "What were you listening to?" His voice startled you, resulting in the dustpan to fall to the floor.
"Uh," you fumbled around in your head for words, "it's Korean pop music..."
"Korean pop music?" Mello asked, clearly puzzled.
You nodded slowly, "It's called k-pop for short."
"Huh. Weird." It was all Mello could think to say. "I don't mind you playing it, just not so loud." he turned his attention back to his phone. "Oh, and by the way if you're trying to clean, a dustpan needs a broom. A dustpan is nothing without its broom."

Matt: Sure Matt was a heavy sleeper, but this was too much.
You always cleaned on Sunday's, it was just your routine. Normally you wouldn't play music, or at least never this loud.
He couldn't escape it. No amount of pillows over his head would stop the music from forcing its way into his ears.
He groaned, stumbling out of bed to stop the strange music. Though when he saw you dancing around wildly in the kitchen he couldn't remember why he'd been upset.
His sleepiness suddenly gone, Matt decided to turn the music up even more and join your little dance party.

L: L came home to the find you cleaning. Not the weirdest thing in the world, but it was the music you'd chosen that was odd. Or was it your dancing? I guess both could be considered weird.
But despite how weird he found the whole situation, he ignored it. He decided it was best to leave you alone and let you clean in your strange way.
L needed to work anyway. So tuning out the music was his best option.
It would make you happy; seeing as you could still do your thing while he did his.