Last Slice - L

L and his s/o fighting over who gets the last slice of cake.

You and L stared intensely at the cake before you. There was only one slice left and you both wanted it. However only one of you would end up being victorious. Who would it be though?

Normally L would take it without question, but tonight you were putting up a fight.

"I want it L." you said.

"Want what love?" L asked, trying to act as if he didn't know what you were talking about.

"The cake. You always get the last slice, but not tonight. Tonight it's mine." you explained.

"I don't think I can allow that ____." L began, "Unless you give me five good reasons as to why you should have the last piece. Then maybe, just maybe you can have the slice."

You nodded slowly, thinking over the reasons you could give him.

"One: I bought the cake." L only nodded, gesturing for the next four.
"Two: I never get the last slice and that's not fair. Three: It won't kill you to share."

"Oh it won't?" L interjected.

"Let me finish!" you snapped, L put his hands up and waved for you to continue. "Four: I never get the last piece." you repeated.

"You can't use the same reason twice ____." L said. "You're disqualified, no cake for you."

L started to reach for the cake, you wouldn't allow this. So you lunged for it as well.

The result.... a smushed piece of cake, and no winner.

"Want me to buy a new cake?" you asked, staring at the mess you two had made.

"Yes. Please do. I'll be sure to cut an even amount of slices." L responded, licking icing off of his finger.