Snap Out of It - Wammy Boys

Matt, L, Mello, and Near being in a slump for a while, but their s/o does something nice/cute to snap them out of it.

Matt: For the past couple days Matt hadn't wanted to do anything. He wouldn't even touch his video games, something was seriously wrong.
You didn't know what had put him in such a slump, but you did want to help him out of it.
"Matt," you murmured, sitting down next to him. He was slouched down on the couch, head thrown back as he stared blankly at the ceiling.
His only response was a quiet hum.
"You look cold." you stated, "Want to use me as a blanket?"
Matt turned his head slightly to look at you, the blank look remained on his face.
A grin broke out across your face, making his eyes widen. You faltered a bit, beginning to correct yourself, to apologize.
Matt's arms wrapped you, yanking you on top of him.
"I love you. I'm sorry I've been so bleh lately." Matt murmured, squeezing you tightly against him.

L: L's eyes were clouded as he stared blankly at his computer. He'd been like this for a while now and it was starting to worry you.
You knew he had his moments where he lost himself in thoughts, but this, this was different.
Not knowing what you should do you left L to his own devices, hoping he'd snap himself out of it.
After a while you just couldn't take it anymore, you had to get your L back.
You left L alone as you went into the kitchen to grab a tub of icing. You returned to skill find him gazing blankly at a wall.
You giggled as you opened the tub, but you didn't even need to carry through with your plan after all as it seems your giggling caught L's attention.
He turned to you, the blank look gone, his eyes almost seemed bright again. "Hi." his voice was hardly a whisper.

Mello: You knew Mello would sometimes have little hissy fits and be in a mood for a while, but this was different. He wasn't mad, but spacey.
You couldn't get him to focus on anything, he wouldn't even talk to you.
He started holing himself up in your room, burying himself under the covers whenever you came in to check on him, groaning and sighing were the only sounds he made.
You were becoming increasingly worried, not knowing what to do to make him feel better.
However it was when you were busy talking on the phone with a friend that he came back around.
He'd come out of the bedroom at some point during your conversation, and was staring at you. His eyes slowly started to loose their glassy look as he watched you talk.
Maybe it was the smile plastered to your face or the laugh that escaped your lips at the stupid comments your friend made.
It didn't matter either way because it had brought Mello back around, and that was all you needed.

Near: It didn't really cross your mind that Near might be upset. He was acting the same as usual. For the most part.
It was little things that began to pile up, making it clear that something wasn't quite right.
He stopped making puzzles, building block towers, twirling his hair.
You didn't know what to do. This had never happened before. What could you do? Near wasn't going to say anything to you, he would suffer silently.
Or at least you thought that. You'd been speaking to him, slowly drifting off as you two laid in bed when he perked up and spilled his guts.
"Why'd you tell me?" you asked.
Near blushed before answering, "Your voice was so soft, so sweet, so calm, I felt as if I could tell you anything and I'd be okay."