Pet Names - L, Mello, Light, Near, Matsuda

L, Mello, Light, Near, and Matsuda's s/o calling them a stupid/cute pet name in front of their co-workers.

L: You had accompanied L at work today, you don't know why, you just did. The other members of the task force seemed put off by you being there, but if you were with L they couldn't say anything.
They had no idea what your attachment to the man was, but you two obviously were close. You only provided more evidence when you started calling out to L, what you were calling him being a bit... well odd.
"Honey bear, come here!" you whined, from your spot. L didn't glance back at you. Only making you call out more names. "Baby cakes please!" still nothing.
"Sugar plum, love muffin, Mr. cuddles!!" you practically shouted. Finally he turned to look at you, a scowl on his face, he couldn't hide the obvious blush tho. You smiled triumphantly, "Hi."

Mello: "Mello?" you said gently, hoping get his attention. He waved you off, signaling he was busy. You sighed, walking out of his office. You left the door wide open, to ensure he'd be able to hear you.
You sat down in a chair, surrounded by his little mafia members when you started yelling for him.
"Huggy bear come here, I need you." you began, "Numby wumby bear! Dream boat! Doodle bug!" you continued, earning laughs from the people surrounding you.
Mello stormed out of his office and pulled you in there with him.
"Never. Ever. Call me those things. Especially in front of my men." he growled.

Light: "Hey egghead come here." you said, sitting on a couch at headquarters. You'd joined Light at work today and he was completely ignoring you. Everyone glanced over at you, wondering who exactly you'd called egghead.
"Yes, you, pineapple chunk." you said, nodding at Light. He stared at you, pleading with his eyes for you to stop.
Smirking you only called out more names, "Tiger toes, sweetiepie facecake, sugar smacks, pic–" Light cut you off before you could finish, placing his hand over your mouth.
"Alright ______ that's enough. What do you need?" he asked, flustered.

Near: Normally you weren't around wen Near was working, but today was different. You sat in a computer chair, watching him work. He'd been ignoring you the whole time and it kind of stung. Anytime you'd open your mouth he'd ask you to stay quiet.
In an attempt to get back at him you began calling him every suggestive pet-name you could think of. "Big boy, no big daddy, butter babe, daddy Mack, hot pants, wait hot lips, lady k–" you stopped when you heard Near squeal. His face was bright red, he was glaring, but his embarrassment was clear.

Matsuda: "Why hello there marshmallow man." you said as Matsuda walked passed you to get something for L. He glanced down at you blushing slightly.
"You know, my beautiful beloved," you began, earning a squeak from Matsuda. He looked at you with wide eyes, shaking his head at you to stop with the names.
"So, my little Georgia peach, what do you want to do tonight? You, being the little gum drop you, you should pick." Matsuda said nothing trying his best to hide his embarrassment. Everyone stayed quiet for a bit, including you. So it was a shock when L spoke.
"You should bring her around more often Matsuda, she keeps you quiet."