Mai to the rescue?

It annoys me a bit that I have the ability to see into the future and yet I didn't see this coming. I'm sitting in my secret hideout that only Lei knows about, it's usually here I think and write songs for the band. It's a treehouse at the top of a old oak tree in a nearby forest no one can see it from below because it's too high and no one can see it from above because of the leaves. But the best thing about this tree top house is the only way you can get here is by flying. Which only I can do. BUZZ. Sighing I pick up my phone, I expect to see Naru's number but it's Lei's instead "hello Lei?" I suddenly hear something in the background that sounds like a gun shot "Lei?" I ask more panicked.
"Mai I don't have much time but we need you these men ran in when u left holding everyone hostage and asking for money!" He takes a deep breath " I know it's a lot but please come and help"
" give me 2 minutes." I hang up and fly through the sky as fast as I can to my second home.
Approaching the building I land on the roof hoping to get in from above. Though a hatch in the ground I enter the club and I immediately hear gunshots. Taking off my jacket, that will limit my movements, I realise that I'm still in my performing outfit. Well at least that will keep them distracted and not think I'm a huge threat.
I make my way downstairs and start thinking of a plan. I know that Casey keeps a gun in her locker, if I could reach it then I may be able to even the odds a bit more. Thump. Thump. Footsteps. Hiding around a corner I let two men wearing all black and masks walk by. Looking at them from a distance they don't look like much of a when u get up lose and see the machine gun, two knives and taser that they are armed with, you get a bit more scared. After they pass I go to the girls dressing room and to Casey's locker. What's her code think (flashback) 'hey Mai,' Casey whispered, 'you've been here for 5 months and I think I should tell you something. If u ever get In trouble there is a gun in my locker, the combination is 1609. But I warn you if you ever go into my locker for no other reason, I will gut you like a fish!' I smile at the memory then realise that she is in trouble. I turn the dial 1-6-0-9 it clicks and opens. As she said there is a pistol and refill bullets, i think I'll need them. I look myself in the mirror. Come on your friends need you! You've done this before and they are your family. After giving myself a pep talk i change out of my tight fitting trousers into some more flexible short bum-hugging shorts. I hide the gun in my shorts Aad casually walk out, plan in mind, I walk to where everyone is being held and walk straight on stage. I walk confidently and stared at the man in charge as I did, some men were drooling at me, that was until I opened my mouth.
"So, which one of you bastards decided to hold my friends hostage at my bar?"