The Truth...

Mai's POV:

I opened my eyes to a bright light. for fucks sake why can't they turn the lights off. 

I look around to see my second home, the hospital, i really should decorate this room. I see figures asleep in the chairs around me. And low and behold there is Lin, Monk, Masako, Akayo, John, the one and only narcissist as well as Casey and Lei, good at least they're here. 

I lift my arms to check for any scars from those scratches. great a few more to add to the collection.

I lift back my blanket and swing my legs to the side. Don't worry i'm not going to run away again otherwise i will be dead meat i'm just going to see Dr. Dandire, or as i call him Dan

i knock on his office, "hello Dan?"

"hello Mai how can i help you?" he asks. The black haired, hazel eyed, tall man asks me. He is sitting on his chair in his office reading some papers. 

"I just thought you would like to know that i am going to tell SPR about what happened." His eyebrows shoot up. You have to understand that what happened two years ago isn't something that i talk about. 

Admittedly i have told Casey and Lei but thats only because they were there. If your wondering about Dan will he is like me. A Demon. But he is the demon of the earth, because of his uncanny ability to know any plant he knows how to treat practically any illness or identify the cause. 

Dan closes his file and looks at me "are you sure, as soon as you tell them its out, no more secrecy."

i shake my head "they know too much already, they watched me battle Dan how can i explain that?"

he smirks to himself "you have a good point," he sighs "fine but i don't understand why your telling me."

"you've helped me so much over the last couple of years and your like a brother i've never had. Even though i have Casey and Lei i need you there too i also need you to explain to them the hospital agreement."

he sighs and runs his hand through his shaggy hair "i suppose if its for you" i smile and run over to hug him

"khagj feutls" ('thank you' in demon language) 

"kuhalshiful" ('your welcome')

i take a deep breath as i walk back to my room. I know that they are awake, i can hear them from here, but its scary to know that my secret is about to come out. 

Here it goes,

i open the door and everyone freezes when they see me and Dan. 

"everyone sit down..." i order. Naru takes out his notepad knowing i am about to say something. 

"phones and laptops give to Dr Dan please" Lin immediately objects "this is big Lin and i need to know that no one can here me. This is my only condition" He looks hesitant but nods his head and hands it over. 

Dan walks away to place the devices into his office. 

"And Naru.." He looks up at me ".. this is not a case therefore no notes" He opens his mouth to argue but he looks at Lin and realises that this is serious because he gave his laptop up for this as well. 

Once everyone is sitting down I Sit in front of them with Casey on my Left and Lei on my right. 

"ok if anyone interrupts me to ask me a question i will stop, and i won't finish ok"

they nod their head...

"well this is what happened....