The first case??

doodling all over my book i ask my self: why is working for Naru so boring? the answer is: i don't know. i was really considering just to walk out until the door chimes and a man walks in.

"Hello is this SPR?" the tall man asks. As soon as i see him i understand that he has been through a lot but i don't trust him. He seems on edge, untrustworthy. But i smile sweetly anyway and nod my head.

"Yes sir, can i have your name and i will get my employer." 

"Its Mr Akiyama." he smiles and nods his head. 

"Would you like to sit down," as he walks towards the seat i watch him more, he is tall and has dark hair he almost looks like Naru just older and, if possible, more fake and narcissistic. I purposely don't knock on Naru's door and instead i just go straight in. 

"Mai if i've told you once i've told you before to knock on..." i interrupt him 

"theres a Mr Akiyama outside waiting he seems scared." i say and walk straight out with Naru following behind me with a notebook and a pen. 

"Mr Akiyama would you like some tea or a drink?" 

"yes that would be lovely miss could i have a tea please." 

"sure Naru?" i ask knowing the reply 

"yes" 

i walk into the the kitchen and grab my phone replaying what naru said yesterday "please with a cherry on top." and immediately i smile. 

coming back in with the tea's i sit next to Mr Akiyama and the interview begins. 

"so Mr Akiyama can you explain what is happening" Naru asks 

"ok well recently my wife, my son and i all moved into a new house a couple of hours away. Its huge and was quite cheap i guess that i should have taken that as a sign. It was interesting because when we moved in and tried to talk to the neighbours either the other houses were empty or no one would answer,  i should've taken that as the second sign. 

There are 3 floors that we are aware of however there is also an attack but overtime we try to get up their we either get trapped for hours or we get locked out. There is also one room that we never dare enter. The first time I went in their i started to become cold and freezing but then i heard screaming and my ears start bleeding..." he took a deep shaky breathe "...then my 20 year old son went in there without asking and..." he sighed "...he got slashed down is arm and almost down his back. I have never let my wife go in there i'm too afraid what may happen to her.

Without fail every night at 12:00 there are banging noises. But recently there have also been unbearable screams and pleads. It just gets worse and we need you help Mr Shibuya. We are now getting desperate and we can't afford to move again." 

As he talks i notice feel a vibe of him. Its a vibe i don't like. Looking more closely at him i realise that he never makes eye contact and whenever he looks up he fiddles with his sleeve. 

"Another events?" Naru asks.

after a few seconds he replies "No." I know that Naru will accept and i don't think that he can't see the fact that Mr Akiyama is hiding something. 

"we will take your case then" Naru replies about to get up to hide away back into his pit.

"Wait..." i say Naru turns back surprised and Mr Akiyama looks scared again "...Mr Akiyama i know your scared but you aren't telling us the whole truth are you?" after a while he nods his head "you have to tell us everything ok."  

"what are you keeping from us" Naru asks sitting back down again.

"I did some research into the house before i bought it, i didn't think it would be come a problem just a thing of the past but 78 years ago a young girl drowned in the lake outside the house. And 60 years ago someone was stabbed to death. 

But both of these people were girls and both of the girls were raped." 

I stare wide-eyed. I slowly look at Naru, he seems to be contemplating about something and i can see that he doesn't want to take the case anymore 

"My Akiyama I can't..." Naru was about to say.

"We can't pass done this opportunity and will be at your house in tomorrow. We will need 3 bedrooms and a base to place our equipment. We have other people coming as well but if you give me your details i will contact you." 

"thank you..." Mr Akiyama started to tear and looks surprised "...so much."

"its ok if you follow me" 

As i get up i can see Naru stare into my back and about to blow - his jaw is clenched and he looks like about to blow. 

As Mr Akiyama leaves the building i turn back to look at Naru. 

"Mai ...... WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?"