Mai... Tea...

"we're here" as we walked out of the car towards the house i just felt cold and this great sense of flight but i don't run from anything. 

"welcome SPR and thank you much for coming on such short notice." Mr Akiyama says as we walked towards the entrance 

"not to worry but we would like to see our room please so we can set up," Naru says in his normal, cold demeanour.

"of course, right this way" Mr Akiyama takes us through the door and into this grand hall, it was huge with ceilings that go for miles up and with stunning paintings all over the walls. As we walk around Mr Akiyama tells us all about what he knows about his house. 

"this house was built in 1756 but we have no records of anything prior to 1945 and has a total of 5 acres of land because of the woodland and the lake at the end of the garden. It's 4 stories, including the attack, and it does have a basement but we've never been able to find it. I did call the previous owner and they said that it was sealed up before they moved in." we start to head up some stunning oak stairs that lead us up into this other lovely deck. 

"so really you have 5 floors" naru inquires. 

"you could say that except there is no evidence of the basement other than some extremely old blueprints - which i will give to you" 

we start walking and reach the 6th door on the left on the second floor. "this is your base i hope it is too your liking." the room was huge with two sofa's and seats with a bookshelf stunning ceilings. "through that door on the right there is a bathroom and i can show you.." he points at me "..where the kitchen is for Mr. Naru - as you call him"

"this will do Mr Akiyama" Naru says without thanking him - as per usual 

"Thank you" i add. As Mr Akiyama walks out of the room i turn and face Naru "naru you need to work on your manners..." i stare at him seriously "...otherwise i will ground you from tea."

naru's face drops along with his smirk. "mai just go and get the equipment."

i walk away 

"oh and mai, tea." i stop walking and using my PK i smash the vase on the table next to Naru. 

"Mai did you?" Naru was about to ask 

"sorry Naru but i have to go and get the equipment then your tea. i can't possible wait around." 

and with that i walked away - leaving a stunned narcissist and a stunned Lin.