NO!!!

Naru's POV:

As soon as Masako delivered the news about Mai I lost it. I ran as fast as i could out of the door and headed straight for Mai's room. 

When I arrive I start rampaging. Ok cloths or jewellery. When I find a top I focus all of my energy and thoughts into finding her. I calm down take deep breaths, in and out, in and out. 

Suddenly I open my eyes with a smirk on my lips. found you. 

"Lin" i say over the microphone "I know where Mai is!"

Mai's POV:

God my head. All I remember from yesterday was the realisation of my vision. No no no no no!  I look around to see if there is any damage. A few cuts and bruises but nothing obvious. I sigh in relief as I realise that nothing happened last night. 

"Buttercup your awake." oh would this guy just FUCK OFF!?! 

"Well done at least we know you have the ability to see." 

"i wouldn't take that tone with me.." I hear him speak in a deadly low tone. 

"Or What there is only so much you could do to me that doesn't involve killing me."

"Your right with that buttercup..." I know i am... "But your friends our on their way. And imagine what i could do to them..." I start to feel my blood run cold "...imagine what i could to them in front of you. Imagine what i could do to you in front of them." 

I feel a shiver run down my spine as memories from my past come back to haunt me. 

"There are worst things than death Mai..."

And that is what pissed me off... "  I know there is fucking worst things than death! i have been and felt most of them ! But you know what I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU DO TO ME! but if you hurt a single hair on any of their heads..." i say in a low tone "...i will kill you."

He laughs his evil sinister laugh "but mai... 

you can't kill something thats already dead."

it was at that point the door creaked open and i see all of SPR walk in. I could tell that they are angry at the ghost because of my current state. they probably think their too late. I see all of them start to come towards me....

...oblivious to the devil behind them.