Mai's past

That tea shop that we met in i owned for a 14 months, i practically opened it with the money i had left as soon as you left, but after the 'incident' i had to close it. I couldn't afford it and i didn't have the time.

And thats it." i say as if its nothing. I stare at everyone and they stare back.

"i am going to go back to my home now and i suggest you do the same, tomorrow we will meet at the SPR office and i will answer any questions you have. Tonight just let this sink in."

I stand up and walk away "night guys"

Naur's POV:

i was silent the whole way back to the flat.

no words could form in my mouth or mind.

she died because i left!

ITS ALL MY FAULT!

i turned her down and she got raped....

she lost her virginity to a demon because of me.

She didn't even get the privilege of losing it to a loved one.

no wonder you changed so much Mai.

When we arrive i get out of the van and head of the trees behind our building.

"WHY HER? WHY WHY WHY????

SHE'S A GOOD PERSON!! IT WAS MY FALUT!!" i walk over to the tree and start punching it letting go.

my hands started to bleed and my PK increased.

and for once I cry.

I couldn't admit my love because I couldn't believe that she loved me. I left her for too long. And now she's a walking corpse.

As I start to lose my strength I sit down against the tree, my hands bleeding, and I start to sob.

I don't know how long I was there, I fell asleep. I opened my eyes to the sunshine and looked at my watch to realise that it was 6:00am.

Everyone will be waiting at SPR soon and then its 20 questions. But i'm not going to lie I have some questions of my own.

"Lin get the van ready!" I shout. "let's get this over and done with."