truths...

BANG...BANG...BANG...BANG! 

SHUT UP!!! 

BANG...BANG...BANG...

Slowly getting up from  bed i head towards my front door that is currently be assaulted with fists. 

BANG...BANG...

"Alright, alright. I'm coming...I'm coming?" i shout 

as i pass the mirror i can barely recognise myself, my hair is wild and still a bit damp, i am wearing short grey Pyjama shorts with a blue crop top and i still had some make up on from yesterday. 

BANG...

getting to the door i answer it shouting "what the Fuck do you want!" honestly i don't really care who it is at the door. it could be Tom Cruise or even the police for all i care, but if anyone wakes me up before 10 on a Saturday morning then they will face my wrath. 

However as i open the door i am met with all of the faces of SPR. Yasu immidetialy smiles however Monk looks livid and John blushes. Thats when i remember my attire. Oops. But they did was me up! And behind them is of course the renowned narcissist aka: Naru and his companion silent guy aka: Lin.

"Mai what the hell are you wearing?" Monk asks looking a bit complexed. 

"Monk do i really have to take you through what Pyjamas are? because i am too tired and its too early to be doing this." i reply 

"Mai what if i was a police officer then what? would you still come out in that?" gesturing to my PJ's.

i smirk and say something that i know will piss him off: "Monk i go out like this to the shop down the street to get my milk and newspapers. And to be honest i answer the door to Lei like this so i don't see what the big deal is."

Monk turns red with anger, his fists clenched at his sides and i can see that he is about to blow. he shouts "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU GO THE THE SHOP DRESSED LIKE THAT! IF ANYO......"

"So what do you lot want?" i ask interrupting Monk 

"we've come to ask you one last time to come back to SPR." Naru replies. 

i sigh dramatically and lean against the door already irritated "last time you invited me to have this conversation it ended in a huge argument and i am not in the mood Naru" 

"We understand which is why we want to have a civilised talk in a tea shop town the street"

i snort

"what's wrong" naru asks 

"a tea shop. Really?" i ask, he nods. and i sigh "i'll be out in 10" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we arrive at the tea shop we are immediately seated at a booth in the back. Our waiter, also known as one of my mates Mike, quickly comes  to serve us. "what would everyone like?" he asks winking at me. 

Naru immediately replies "Earl Grey for me."

Lin: "nothing." 

monk: "i'll have a black coffee"

akayo: "water would be great"

john: "earl grey tea please"

masako: "water as well please"

finally it was me, i wink at mike giving him our signal: "hmm i think i will have my wake up call please"

"where is that i don't see it on the menu" Monk asks 

"you wouldn't because its my own specials recipe, its not on the menu" i reply 

"why do you get your own special recipe" 

"because i used to own this place" i reply getting a bunch of gasps as a response. "anyway Naru what do you want to talk about?"

"i am still in need of your services if thats ok. Everyone else here has agreed to work and it would be beneficial if i can have you on the team also." 

i slowly nod my head. Everyone looks at me, expecting a reply of some sort. They still don't know that i have lost my other job so i will use that to my advantage. "Well this will become a great inconvenience for me because of my other job. so tell me Mr Davis what does your job offer me that my current job does not?"

"more money, reasonable hours and i will make sure that you won't need to stay up late and deal with perverts." 

i stare at him for at least a minute. until i stand up and grab my coat leaving a bill on the table to cover my costs. Before i leave i say to Naru "i will come back on 3 conditions:

1. i get Saturday's off.

2. you take me more seriously and don't tease me otherwise my resignation letter will be on your desk before you can mutter the work tea.

3. you have to say pretty please with a cherry on top."

i smile at the last point. 

everyone then turns their gaze to Naru who stays silent. 

sighing i get up and start turning around heading towards the door. until...

"wait!" i stop and get my phone out and start recording.

"Mai can you pretty please with a cherry on top come back to work for me." i hit stop. 

turning around i say "i'll start tomorrow!" i smile and walk out not looking back.