the rest of the crew are here

When the base was set up i went to go and get Naru's tea. When we were setting up, however, no one said anything about my little 'smash' but i am quite relieved. I know that at some point i will be asked and i may or may not tell them everything but i couldn't be bothered to do  it today. 

so Mr Akiyama said on the second floor three doors down the the left as i open the door- nothing but a bedroom - ok maybe its facing the other way. three doors down - a bathroom. damn where the hell am i? 

" excuse me miss" i turn to see a handsome young man that would even give Naru run for his money. " are you ok? you look a little lost. what are you doing here" He had the most magnificent captivating eyes they were dark blue and contrasted his dirty blond hair. He had tanned skin and was very muscular under that top. 

"yeah i am a little lost i'm with SPR we're investigating your house - could you show me to your kitchen please?" i say completely hiding the fact that i am melting from just staring at him.

"of course - sorry i forgot -  i'm Jude Akiyama's son" he put out his hand.

"i'm Mai a pleasure to meet you" i say i shake his hand. 

"ok to the kitchen" and off we went down the corridor and into the 5 room on the left. 

"thanks for helping me, honestly i don't know how you don't get lost." i say as i start to boil the kettle.

"well you get used to everything after a while." he smiles at me. As the kettle is boiled i start pouring the tea and we talk about the weather and whats happening in the news and what not. " so why are you making so many cups theres only 3 of you?" 

"we have 5 other people coming and i think that they have just pulled up outside."

"would you like me to take the tray?" Jude asks 

"thats ok thanks but it would be really helpful if you could open the doors for me." he smiles and does as he's told - he's my kind of man. (wink)

as we walk back down to our base Jude opens the door again - and low and behold - the whole crew is sitting around talking about, well, anything. 

"hi guys here is your tea" i start handing it out and surprisingly Jude helps me. 

"thanks mai." John replies

"yeah thanks but who is this hot fella?" Akayo asks

"this is Jude he's Akiyama son."

"ok fair enough but what is he doing with you?" Akayo asks wiggling her eyebrows 

"just helping..." 

"Mai..." Naru interrupts "... you shouldn't be talking no the job. Now asks you friend to leave." i start to get irritated by his tone so i take advantage of the opportunity 

"why Naru are you jealous?" everyone in the room starts to snigger 

"what no" the look on Naru's face - we couldn't hold it in and we just start laughing. 

"sorry Jude but we need to start setting up - we will need to talk to you soon though" i say smiling sweetly at Jude 

"thats fine it was a pleasure meeting all of you.... especially you Mai." he winks at me and with that he leaves. 

"ok now thats over and done with Mai and Yasu go set up the camera's Akayo and Monk go take temperature readings and John go around with Masako to see if she can sense anything yet" 

with our jobs in mind we all leave and do our jobs. 

but what they didn't know was that a certain man was laughing at them from the corner of the room.