First day.

(just a short filler) 

Naru's Pov...

Tapping my foot i start to get irritated. Its 20 past 4! she's 20 minuets late ON HER FIRST DAY!! 

i close my book and get up starting to pace. I am tea deprived, case deprived, staff deprived and i am starting to lose my patience. Until...

"I'm here." i walk out still irritated but also grateful that she did come.

"your late" i state

"well done Naru yes i am late" Mai says with her back to me. A vein in my head starts to bulge with irritance. "But..." she turns to look at me with a tea in her hand "...i am sorry about that i was in the process of quitting my other job and things got a bit..." she smirks "...ugly. But i am ready to start and here's your first brew of the day." she turns to sit down at her desk. "So whats first?" 

Mai's Pov. 

i knew as soon as i walked in that Naru would be irritated and upset with me for being late. But i had to fill Casey in on what was happening and its also my mum's birthday so i went to go and visit her grave for a bit. 

so i did the thing that i knew would make him happier. I apologised and gave him a cup of tea. 

sitting down he hands me probably the biggest stack of work i have seen in a while. 

"i want you to file these in order answer any calls, greet any..." Naru starts to list everything i have to do.

"naru with the greatest of respect i did do this job for a year and a half." i pointed out and he suddenly stops. 

"well then mai i will leave you to your work." with that he walks out.