My True Devil

I sigh. I look around and wait for my match. There was a garden at the back of the house and the clear opening has now become my personal battle field - sucks for the garden. I have set up the 'court' so to speak. It is a circular ring that is 24 meters in circumference all around. I drew the white powder - which will act as our invisible barrier that will prevent any further damage to the house and the garden (but more importantly it will prevent pain to my friends). 

The barrier, however, also acts as a electromagnetic conductor. So in other words if you get thrown into that or if you touch it. 

Bye Bye life and hello to a life of pain. 

Standing in the centre of the ring I hear footsteps behind me and as i turn i see SPR, my friends. 

i turn back around so that my back is to them:  "Coming to cheer me on." i smirk 

"Yes of Course Mai!" Monk shouts 

"Of course we came to cheer on our little Mai" Yasu laughs. 

i turn back around to see Akayo about to walk into the force field "Akayo WAIT!" i shout. 

she stops inches from the barrier. "What Mai?" 

i close my eyes and allow the invisibility of the barrier to become visible and akayo scrambles back as she finally sees what she was about to walk into.

"That is about 1000 volts worth of electricity, step into that and its deadly for a human." i state

"But you'll be seriously hurt if you walk into that Mai? What happens if you forget its here?"

"you seem to forget...." the barrier becomes invisible and i walk up to Akayo with a smirk on my face "... i'm not human."

"come on scrawny princess lets get started." i hear a scratchy voice from behind say. 

i roll my eyes and turn "you took your time!"

"i had things to take care of?"

i snort "like what your a ghost?" i smirk "wait let me guess you had to go and fuck yourself?"

The ugly face starts to twist and turn into one of pure anger and hatred. "You will regret that!" he spits. 

"Then my dear 'friend' Let the game begin!" 

And i charge hitting him square in the jaw with my fist alongside with some of my PK. I hear a sickening crack. 

He falls down and i kick him hard in the gut. I go for a second kick but suddenly he disappears as if he has evaporated into thin air. 

"behind you" i hear a whisper in my ear. 

Suddenly excruciating pain courses through my body as i see a blade sticking through my side. 

I scream "you battered" i turn to face his smug face and charge at him again but this time with a knife of my own. I pull out the knife in my leg and charge it with PK i start swinging it at him left and right but somehow he dodges every move.

"tell you one thing, little girl, i can't wait to have my hands on your friends over there" 

"your going to have to try harder than that if you want me to get angry" i state and throw the knife at him. 

his agonising scream really satisfies me as the blade strikes his left shoulder. 

"oh really?" he grunts as the pulls the blade out "Monk as you call him, i think it would be rather interesting to see how long he can withstand being whipped..."

he takes a step towards me

"that girl masako i wonder what she would be like strapped up to that table..."

another step, my hand begins to shake.

"the priest John what would he be like watching me tourtering his friends as i mocked his God..."

another step, my blood begins to boil

"the chinese man Lin I wonder what would he do if i locked him in a dark room alone for days on end. But cutting off his eyelids so that he can't mediate or sleep..."

another step, all i can see is red

"and Naru. What would he be like if i made him watch his brothers death again and again and again... 

it would brake him wouldn't you think?

and it would all be your fault"

I snap 

I allow my body and my demon to overtake my mind and body. I feel my anger course through my veins as if it were my blood instead. 

I stand tall and close my eyes to focus, my demons tail grows and my ears become pointed. 

My pupils become red and i grow three inches my arms and legs begin to go scaly with red scales and my hair goes jet black. 

My cloths transform into black tight shorts with a black leather crop top showing my demons mark on my left hip. 

I feel my Katana appear in my left hand and as i touch it the dragon patten engraved in its side lights up red. 

i feel my pistol appear in my right hand and as i touch it another dragon patten engraves its way into the metal and lights up

I open my eyes to show my red pupils. 

I stand tall and proud as i show of my Demon form. 

(between these two)

i smirk as i let my hair cover my red eyes. 

"you want a fight demon..." i look up and smirk in a mad way

i lunge forward with all my might and i see his eyes widen and whisper "your on!"