A week...

Mai's POV:

The week went by slowly and, well, strangely. Everyone was fine around me, it really was like old times, but when i say everyone I mean everyone but Naru. Everyday i come into the office at the beginning of the day and end of it Naru is never there. I caught him on Wednesday practically sprint into his office when i was about to walk up the pathway. 

But the worst bit is: he hasn't asked for any tea.

I personally think he's sick, so i asked Lin but he said: "its nothing that you need to concern yourself with."

and its really starting to piss me off.

I wanted to read his mind and see whats going on but because i gave the team charms to prevent me to listen to their minds, which i'm really regretting, i can't listen in. 

But today I am not in the fucking mood anymore. One day ok.... 3 days ok its a lot to take in.... 5 days your pushing it but a FUCKING WEEK!

no one else knows whats happening and i am literally going to hand in my resignation if he doesn't talk to me today. 

ALot of you are probably thinking 'but you complain that he asks for your tea all the time so whats the big issue' 

my answer: because he insists on acting like a child and not coming out of his office i have no paper work to do either. 

So here i am, spending 7 fucking hours of my life for 7 fucking days doing... oh yeah NOTHING.

So i've drawn the line. As soon as that clock hits 6:00pm i am packing, resigning and leaving. 

(time skip)

FOR THE MOTHER FUCKING LOVE OF GOD HE STILL HASN'T COME OUT!!! 

i know i'm angry but the real reason why is because i feel like its my fault. And as much as i hate, and i do mean hate, to admit it: i still have strong feelings for him. And it hurts to know that i'm causing him this pain to the point that he is locking himself in his office for 7 hours. 

its 5:50 and if you looked on my desk you wouldn't be able to see the wood anymore. I've spent the last hour writing my resignation letter and its taken me at least 150 attempts to get it just write. So all over my desk is crumpled up pieces of paper and used pens. 

I have 10 minuets before I leave so i'm going to go and tell Lin of my plan before i see 'the beast'. 

walking over to Lin's office i knock and open the door "hi Lin look i know that naru is either ill or he's struggling with... well... me so for his benefit i think its best that i quit SPR." 

Lin's eyes suddenly widen and he abruptly stands up "no you can't leave mai"

i stiffen i hate being told what to do "and why's that Lin?"

"Naru's not sick he just needs time. Please mai he let you go once and he was a mess. I don't know what he would do if he lost you again." i was taken slightly aback at the fact that Lin said please. And of course at the fact that naru cared for me. 

"i'm sorry Lin but its been 7 days already. And i know what its like to heal from a broken heart and trust me... you get over it eventually." I see sadness and understanding in Lin's eyes but before he could say anything else i walk out.

i go straight to Naru's door and walk in without knocking. There is Naru reading a book he has clearly not had a shower recently, his hair is a mess he has creases all over his shirt and bags under his eyes. 

this is what i wanted to prevent.

"mai get out now!" he shouts in a cold harsh voice.

"trust me naru i'm leaving i just needed to give you this" i hand him the letter, he seemed confused at first. I head to the door but before i leave i stop, smile and say to him "love you naru" and walk out.