HELP!

"My little flower.... Your Back..." I hear a familiar pitched voice say. And a maniacal laugh soon follows. "i've been waiting for you..." The lights flicker and i don't know what happens but suddenly everything is black and I lose consciousness. 

Naru's POV:

When the lights stop flickering I look around firstly at the screens to see if they are ok and then at my assistant to see that she wasn't hurt. But she isn't there. I start to look around maniacally trying to see her so that I can be reassured shit were is she? I lost her once and one her first case I lost her AGAIN! I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!!! 

"Lin get the camera feed up slow it down, lets see exactly what happened" and where that bastard took Mai.

Mai's POV:

"Ugh my head" as i start to open my eyes and get my senses back i look around to see where i am. And I'm not happy with my location at all. 

All i see is black, and trust me thats not comforting in any way, I try to use my PK to form some light only to find out that my hands are strapped above my head and my feet are strapped down onto something cold as well. As i start to move more i can feel that i am on, what feels like, a table.  

"This is not good." i mutter. 

"She's woken up!!" i hear a excited voice say, a familiar voice say. where are you? As if he read my thoughts suddenly the demon himself came out from the shadows. This was the first time I could actually see him up close and he reminds me of the ghost we fought in the Arado case. 

He had pale skin that stretched across his whole face. He had large bags under his eyes that appeared to be going moldy. He wasn't as large as i thought, instead he was the exact opposite. He was stick thin - i could literally see his bones through his skin. But none of this is what scared me. What scared me the most was his...

smile. 

It was dark and twisted,it looked like the Joker's smile from Batman. His lips appeared to reach his ears when he smiled, and all of his teeth were on show. The teeth were horrible and yellow, they were rotting from the gum and holes could be seen going through the teeth. 

"We've been waiting for you." As he approached his hand went up my leg and started stroking it. 

you've got to be KIDDING ME!

"You and I are going to have some fun!" he started to manically laugh "Aren't you excited?!" 

Instead of answering I spat in his face. His evil smile went to a devilish frown and he slapped me "YOU DARE DEFY ME!" 

His hand that was stroking my leg suddenly clawed me slightly. 

"Oh do your self a favour and go fuck yourself," now thats a mental image i will never be able to erase.

"You BITCH!" i get another slap but thats what i want and i fall unconscious 

as I get knocked out i think of Naru and i feel my spirit being separated from my body as i astral project.

I appear in base and walk over to Masako who should be able to see me. 

"Masako!" i shout getting her attention.

"Mai?" she mutters. "What are you doing here?"

"I've astral projected to tell you some information and to tell you to hurry the fuck up!"

"masako who are you talking to?" i hear Monk ask?

"Its mai she's tell me some information about her location. But she's also told me that we need to hurry up and find her!" 

"Masako i am in a black room that i think is a basement but its somewhere underground! I am strapped to an operating table so its somewhere that this man/thing worked privately so it won't be obvious. That's all i've got. I have to go sorry." 

"But Mai!"

"i don't have time masako just hurry!!!"  

and i close my eyes to go back to my body. 

"She's awake again. I'm sorry for overreacting. Now come here." and he comes closer to my body. 

So i shout:

 please, no stop. STOP. LET GO. No please..

please..."

"i've never liked complainers," i heard a dark gruff voice say

"...please" i beg.

then nothing. 

and i realise 

i wasn't having a dream when i came here. 

I was predicting my future.