Nightmares.

'I was walking around in the field. I wasn't sure why I was but I had a bad feeling about the field. I called out but no one heard me. I spun around and saw someone in front of me, staring almost. They had a knife in their hand, blood dripped off it. I could feel my fangs come out and my eyes turn sliver. Before I could do anything though, someone had grabbed me from behind and put a knife to my neck. I closed my eyes, taking a deep breathe. When I reopened my eyes, Alex, Austin, and Haley were in front of me, kneeling on the ground, staring at the guy behind me. They had been beaten, badly. I felt tears fall down my face. Someone walked up behind Alex, cutting his throat with no problem at all. I blinked and he was behind Haley, cutting her throat. I closed my eyes, hoping it would end but it didn't. I reopened my eyes and Austin was right in front of me. I was them start walking up behind him. I was screaming, yelling for him to move, but he couldn't hear me, he had no clue I was there. The person smirked at me, laughing at me. Before I could ask him to stop, he placed the knife to Austin's throat. 'Just end it already. I can't live without her.' I heard Austin say, right before the man pushed the knife into his throat, cutting it.' I shot up screaming. "May!" I heard someone say. I looked around the room, Zach was sitting on my bed next to me. "Where's Haley, Austin, and Alex?" He raised his eye brow. "Haley and Alex are downstairs and Austin had to go home." I touched my lip. I felt blood, as the tears were falling down my face. Zach moved closer, holding me close as I just cried. "Want me to go get Austin?" Zach asked. I nodded. "Please. I just need to know he's okay." Zach picked me up and walked us downstairs. He sat me in Alex's lap, walking out the door after. I wrapped my arms around Alex's neck and just cried. He rubbed my back. "Whats wrong?" I only cried. I didn't have the strength to talk. "May babe. What's going on?" I looked up at Haley, standing up and walked up, wrapping my arms around her neck. "Oh my gosh. You're okay." I whispered. She just hugged me back, rubbing my back. I heard the door open, then close. I looked up and saw Austin standing there with a worried face. I let go of Haley and wrapped my arms around him, crying lightly. I couldn't say anything, I just couldn't. I kissed his neck lightly and cried as he rubbed my back.

"May.." I heard Haley say, say she put her hand on my back, as Austin held me. I just mumbled something. "Are you okay?" I nodded slowly, looking up at her. "Yeah, you guys are okay, so I'm fine." "What happened?" Austin asked, his arms still tightly wrapped around me. I explain it slowly, make sure to say everything I remembered happened. "Why weren't Robert and I in there?" I shrugged. "Well Haley and Alex are my best friends and Austin's my soulmate. They took the three things that meant the most to me away." Zach nodded. "So.. Why did you have that dream?" I bite my lip looking down. "I'm not sure, but I don't wanna go to any fields right now." Austin's phone rang and he answered it, holding me close to him, in his lap. He looked at me. "Could Jacob come over? He wants to talk to you about something." I nodded slowly, getting up and walking into the kitchen. I grabbed a glass of water and looked down the window. I saw the same eyes, as the ones in my dream. I dropped the glass and jumped, sighing as it hit my feet. I went to clean up the mess I made, when I heard Haley say my name. "He's outside Haley." She looked up at me. "The man in my dream. He's outside, unless I'm seeing things." I said looking up at her and started getting pieces of glass out of my foot. Austin walked in leaning next to me and helped as much as he could. Haley got me another cup of water down and headed it to me. I stood up, taking it from her and sighed, walking into the living room. "I hate hunters." I mumbled, watching Austin's stepdad, Jacob walk in. "Well.. Some hunters aren't that bad." Jacob just laughed, walking over and kissed the top of my head. "You're not so bad yourself." He replied. "Anyway, you could get your dad here as well?" He asked. I nodded, grabbing my phone and called my dad. "He's on his way." I said, as Austin plopped down on the couch next to me, with a bandage. "Here, let me see your foot." I looked at him. "It's not that bad, ya know, plus it'll heal fast." He shook his head, not buying it. "May please." I sighed, letting him look at my foot. "You know, I used to have nightmares myself. Just never said anything to anyone. I didn't think it was important." Austin said to me, quietly. "I'm here if you ever want to talk about it. Alright?" I smiled at him, leaning towards him and kissed his lips lightly. Once I pulled away, I nodded. "I understand and I'll let you know when I need you." He smiled. "Good." I looked at him. "One thing though." He looked back at me. "What's that gorgeous?" I blushed, looking at his lips. "You have to stay with me tonight." He chuckled. "I'll stay with you every night." He smiled, going to kiss me. "Hold up you two." I heard Jacob say. "Every night is a little to much, don't you think?" I giggled and shook my head. "Not at all." I smiled, looking at Austin. "Not at all."