Meeting the Newbie.

Ughh. School. A pain in my neck, but it was already lunch time. I'm just glad we get an hour to hang out. I got to the lunch room and smiled as I saw Austin there, at my table with the guys.

Haley met up with me, smiled at me, and we walked to the table. I heard people whispering and talking about our table. I sighed. "People piss me off." I told Haley. "Same here." We sat down and Austin's eyes lit up when he smiled at me. I giggled. "I'm May!" I told him as I held out my hand. He took it and smiled again. "I'm Austin." Alex sat next to me and chuckled. "I see you two finally met!" I nodded and grabbed his sandwich. He slapped my hand away. "No ma'am." "But I'm hungry." He rolled his eyes. "Shoulda gotten up when I told you too." I rolled my eyes this time. "Sorry. I was to busy laughing at the fact that Haley woke up on top of Zach this morning and flipped out." I giggled as Haley hissed and Zach growled.

Austin watched us all. I wasn't sure what he was thinking but I tried not to think about it. Lunch would be over soon and I'll have to go to my locker. "May?" I looked up at Austin. "Yeah?" "What's your next class?" I smiled. "Art. Then Math." He smiled. "At least I know someone in those classes." I smiled brightly. We talked for the rest of lunch, then the bell rang. We were late most of the time but we'd let the lunchroom clear out, then we'd go do what we needed to do.

Once the lunchroom was cleared out, I stood up and pulled Austin out the door. "I'll see y'all later!" I shouted to them. Austin looked down at my hand, that was wrapped around his arm and smiled. "Oops." I let go and put my hands in my jacket pocket. We got to my locker.

"May, this might sound weird but do you believe in the supernatural?" I smiled to myself and turned to him. "I believe it more then I believe myself most of the time. Why?" He shrugged. "Just wondering if I was the only one or not." I smiled and kissed his cheek. There went those sparks again. "I don't think you're crazy if that's what you're trying to say." I said closing my locker and walked past him, down the hall. I stopped and turned around to look at him. "Well you coming?" He smiled and started walking after me.