Call Me.

-One Week Later-

"May!" I groaned turning over, putting my head in the pillow. "Can I just stay home?" I heard a sigh. "No. We all have to go to school. Today's a test day." I groaned. "Damnit.." Alex chuckled and walked out the room. I got up and went to my closet, looking through my clothes. I didn't get much sleep last night. Those hunters weren't that far from my house. They were chasing a girl, Amanda, I think, was her name. After I got her away from the hunters, she told me she'd be at the school for now on.

I got home around 4 this morning. I threw on a T-shirt and put my sweatshirt over it. I slid on some sweatpants also. I walked downstairs and yawned. "Didn't get much sleep, aye?" I heard Alex say. I shook my head and took a blood pouch from the fridge, drinking it, then I threw it away. I went and sat on the couch, leaning my head back and closing my eyes.

"May! Come on sweetheart." I opened my eyes to see Alex standing in front of me. I groaned and got up, putting my shoes on, and walked to the car. I got in the back with the Robert, while Haley sat up front. Zach was driving and Alex locked up the house and climbed into the back. Zach pulled out and I laid my head on Alex's shoulder.

"May. Wake up." I sat up, rubbing my eyes and got outta the car. "Today gonna be a long day." I said looking at Haley, yawning. She nodded and locked arms with me. I saw Austin, smile at me, and smiled  tiredly back. Some girl was talking to him. I bite my lip, praying she wouldn't try anything with him. "Call me?" She handed him her number and kissed his cheek, while her other hand was pressed against his chest. She walked off after. I rolled my eyes and shook my head, then just walked inside the school. I was to tired to handle her right now. I went to my locker, opened it up, then pushed my back pack into it, because we wouldn't need it due to testing. I looked at the clock and sighed. 7:45. Damn we were early today.

Someone closed my locker and pushed me against it. I hissed and looked up at see Austin. "Oh. Sorry. Just super tired." He looked at me worried. "How much sleep did you get last night?" I shrugged. "2 hours tops. Maybe." He touched my cheek, rubbing his thumb across it. "Why May?" I sighed. "Hunters were after a girl. She drinks animal blood and I wasn't about to let them hurt her." I whispered.

He put his face in my neck and pulled me close to him. "This isn't going to help your chances with that girl." I yawned. He shrugged. "Who said I wanted her?" I smiled at that. "Well she thought differently. Who do you want?" "You. But I know that you can't, right now at least. So I'll wait for you, as long as I need too." I blushed very lightly and pushed his face up and smiled at him. I leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Thank you." I yawned. He smiled putting his face back into my neck. "You're welcome." He said as he kissed my shoulder up to my neck. I bite my lip and closed my eyes. He kissed up my jaw to the side of my mouth. He was about to kiss me when the bell rang to go to class. I pushed him away and sighed. "Come on. I'll walk to your locker with you." He smiled then put his arm around my shoulder.