Dangerous Kisses

I sighed. Another day at this boring school. I put my books in my locker. We had an assembly to go to that pretty much lasted all day.

"Hey Alex." He chuckled. "How'd you know?" I smirked. "I have my ways. The others here?" He nodded. "Yeah. We probably wanna hurry. You know how Zach and Haley are." I laughed and closed my locker. We walked to the gym and found Zach and Haley with Robert. I rolled my eyes as Zach and Haley were fighting. I went and sat next to them. "I swear, If you two don't stop, I'll kill you both." They looked at me. "Why can't y'all get along? Robert gets along perfectly find with you. And he's a wolf also." Alex whispered the last part. Haley sighed and Zach rolled his eyes. I smacked the back of his head. "Ouch!" He growled. "Oh shut up." I hissed.

Robert was looking at a new guy. "Who's that?" Robert smirked. "The new kid. Maybe he's a supernatural." I shook my head. "No but he's bloods really sweet and damn does he smell good." Haley laughed. "Anyone know his name?"

Alex face twisted. "I smell blood." Then it hit me. I smelt it too. I could fill my fangs start to grow and my mouth start to water. Alex grabbed my arm. "Imma go find out what's going on." He sighed. "I'll go with her." I turned to Robert. "It'll get me away from them two and I'll stop her quicker then you or Haley can, Alex." Alex nodded. Robert and I took off down the steps and I followed the smell of the blood.

When we got to it, there was a girl there, bleeding outta her leg. I glupped and looked at Robert. "I need a first aid kit. Go." He nodded and went to find one. I helped the girl up onto a chair and started cleaning her up as much as I could. Robert came back in with a first aid kit. I started doctoring up her leg, holding my breathe as I did. "What happened sweetheart?" She looked up at Robert. "Hunters. I know what you both are. She's having trouble staying human and you're part werewolf. I'm not saying this to freak y'all out, I'm staying this because I need y'alls help. These hunters are different. They don't care if you're good or bad. They want y'all dead. They'll be here at this assembly. Y'all need to get out of here and go home. Watch you're back. That new kid, Austin. He can help. He doesn't know it yet but he'll be a lot of help. Now, thank you for the help. I'm really greatful. But you two need to get the others and leave." Robert watched her. "Wait..what's your name? And who are you?"