Hang out after school.

I groaned as whatever was under me moved. "May. Wake up." Alex said.

Ahh. That's what was moving.

I groanded and sat up. He chuckled kissing my head and walked into the kitchen. I looked down and kicked Zach in the side. Haley was laying on top of him. "Haley! Zach! Get up." Haley woke up and yawned. Then she realized that she was laying on Zach and freaked out. It was funny. She jumped up and I'm pretty sure I saw her gag. I started laughing and Robert woke up. "Shushhh." Zach said. "Get up Zach!" I said smiling down at him. "Your girl is freaking out." He growled at me, grabbing my ankle so I couldn't hit him again. "Don't start." I giggled and shook my head at them.

Alex was the first one I met. New borns aren't the easiest to tame, but it can happen. I was easy to tame because of my dad. He knew it was going to happen. He just didn't know when. I learned to drink animal blood from the start. It's nasty but it works. I found Alex in the forest, almost dead. I picked him up and ran back home. He had blood all over him and he was breathing weird. My dad took him somewhere and came back about 6 hours later. I was eating chip when he walked up to me. I bite my lip. He told me that he made it but he'd have to stay with us because he was a newborn. Zach was next. He went wolf right in front of me. I laughed lightly as he though he could take me down. My dad calmed him down though and he ended up hanging around more than you'd think. Robert just ended up talking to Alex and became friends, he changed about 3 weeks later. So he stayed. Haley was running from a hunter when I found her. I hid her smell and we ran.

Anyways, I got up and walked upstairs to my room. I hopped into the shower quickly and got out, changing into skinny and a T-shirt. I put on my leather jacket. I brushed my teeth and my hair, then walked back downstairs. I throw my keys to Alex and grabbed my motorcycle keys. He caught them and smiled. I kissed his cheek then got me some water. I saw the others sitting around the table. "Hey guys. We needa do something after school. Being stuck in this house is to much." They laughed. "True that!" Zach commented. I smiled. "Guys! We gotta go!!" I put my glass in the sink and walked to the door, putting on my converses. Haley was in skinnys and a tee, so were the guys. They had jackets on, while Haley wore her sweatshirt. I jumped on my bike and off to school we went.