Training.

May's p.o.v.

Its Monday afternoon. School was the same but I had someone with me every second of the day there. When we were finally got home, I ran up the stairs, yelling as I went. "Imma go change. Without anyone following me." I growled. We were training with the guys today. I put on a sports bra and some sweat pants. I grabbed the radio and walked down the stairs. I went to the basement door and walked into it. I turned on the lights and smiled brightly at the training room. It was huge and it had everything we needed until we had to run. I plugged up the radio and walked into the side room, which is were we keep all the supernatural stuff. From books, to papers, to movies. I ran my fingers over them and smiled as I saw the book about vampires. I read a little bit of it. It wasn't unnatural for vampires to 'fall in love' with a human. Werewolves were a little different. At first the hate each other, then they start warming up to it and then they fall in love BUT it only works if the wolf imprinted on the vampire.

I was reading when Austin's arms wrapped around me and his face went into my neck. I threw the book down and mumbled stuff under my breathe. "What's wrong?" Austin asked me. "I can't have kids and neither can Haley, Amanda, or Jenny." He felt him smile against my neck. "You possibly can. I mean, you aren't full vampire and I'm human." I blushed at the thought of doing anything with him. He bite down on my neck and I gasped. "Austin!" "Oops." He mocked me. I growled and he just laughed. He kissed the spot where he bit. "If there's a hickey left in that spot, I'm hitting you." He growled and bite down again. I gripped his shirt. "Austin. I mean it." He pulled away and smirked. "My bad." I smacked his arm. "Its a good thing I like you." He smiled brightly and kissed my cheek.

Ah. Training. One of my favorite things to do. Jenny was making Robert do jumping jacks. Haley was sitting on Zach's back while he did push ups. Amanda was holding the punching bag that Alex's was hitting. Then there was Austin. I was standing on his feet, while he was doing sit ups. Haley stood up, making Zach stand up. She pulled at his shirt. "This has to go." I giggled as he obeyed. "I never thought you two would end up together." Alex smirked. "Alex shush! Who know you could get Amanda." I smiled. He growled. "Alright kids. Chill." Robert commented. I rolled my eyes and helped Austin stand up. I smiled up at him. He went to lean down but I put my hand on his face. "No sir." He pouted. "Haley. Zach. You two are up first of train." Haley smirked. "Don't go easy babe." She told Zach as she walked by him. He shook his head. "May.. I don't want too. You go." "I'll do it." I turned to look at Jenny. "Are you sure?" She nodded. Haley changed. Her eyes were sliver and her fangs came out. Her nails became claws and her hair became longer. Jenny, well she legit turned into a fox. I smiled. "Woah." I turned to look at Robert and laughed. Haley and Jenny started fighting. Austin had his arms around my waist and his chin was on my shoulder. After Haley and Jenny were done. Alex looked at me. "You're up." I raised my eye brow. "And I'm fighting who?" "Me."