Ex Boyfriends.

I growled. "Why the hell are you in my house?" Austin was still wrapped around me, rubbing my arm. "Umm.. Because I can be?" I hissed. "The hell you can. Get out of my house." He rolled his eyes. "Why Malia? You scared of a little fight." That pissed me off. No one uses my real name. My dad only calls me that when he's mad.. I growled loudly, almost jumping him there. Austin held me back by kissing my cheek. "May. Calm down. Please." I breathed, relaxing in his arms. "Aww. Look Malia has a boyfriend. Took you long enough. I'm surprised you never realized that Sam cheated on you." I closed my eyes. I knew, I just didn't wanna admit it to myself. "Jaxon. Why are you here?" Zach growled, pulling Haley behind him. "Wow. You went from me to that?" He pointed to Zach. "He treats her a lot better than you ever did." I hissed. "Now now. No need to get mad Malia." "Stop. Fucking. Calling. Me. That." I growled, wanting to rip his throat out. "Fine then princess. Have it your way, whore." It was a good thing Austin was holding me back because I swear I wanted to smacked the shit out of him. Zach punched him in the jaw, making his jaw brake and knocking him out. Haley walked up to me. "Are you okay?" I shook my head. I really wanted to smash his head in. "Why the hell is he even here?" Alex said. "Probably to get Haley back." I shrugged. "Or to be a pain in the ass." Robert added in. "I like that one." I bite my lip. "May. You're not a whore." I shook my head. "No. His eyes.." I glupped. "They were the same as in my dream."

Austin took me out of the room while they did whatever they needed to do to get him out. "Want to make cookies to get your mind off it?" I giggled lightly. "Yes please!" Austin smiled, dragging me to the kitchen. He got out a bowl and the cookie dough mixture and started making them. I sat there and watched him closely. I took everything in about him. The way his hair was, his gorgeous eyes, the way he smiled and the way his nose would scrunch up when he's focused on doing something. The way his arms flexed when he got mad and the way he laughed. I saw a hand waving in front of me. "May?" I heard him whine. I blinked and looked up, seeing Austin standing there. "Injoying the view." I nodded. "Oh yeah." He smirked, leaning down and kissed my nose. I scrunched up my nose and giggled. "Where the pans at?" I got up and got him a pan. "Here you go." He took it and kissed my cheek. I jumped up on to the counter top and sat there watching him. After he put the cookies in the oven, he walked over to me and stopped right in front of me. My legs were cris crossed. He smiled at me. "So what now?" I pretended to think. "How about you kiss me." I said smiling. He pulled me to him and cupped my cheeks and leaned in. I closed my eyes and could feel his breathe on my face. As his lips were about to touch mine, the phone rang. My eyes shot opened and I groaned, cussing it out under my breathe. I got off and grabbed the phone. I answered it and hung up about 10 minutes after. Austin raised an eye brow. "My dad and mom are going somewhere for a week and a half." He smirked. "You should come stay with me." I smiled poking his cheek. "I'll think about that." He smiled.