Finally.

Once we got there, we walked in to see my living room a mess. Shit was thrown across the room, my couch was flipped over. Haley and Zach were super close to each other, screaming at one another. I growled turning to Austin. "You might wanna stand right there." He nodded but walked a little forward. I hissed at him and pushed him back to the door. "Stay." I said. I turned around and I saw Alex. He had almost fully changed.

He's fangs were out and he's eyes were sliver. "Make them shut up. They've been at it all morning. They need to either kiss or shut the fuck up, before I kill them both." He hissed. I sighed. "Where's Robert?" "He's out in the woods somewhere. He went to get away from them two. Which was a really smart idea." I nodded and walked over to them. "Guys!" They kept fighting. I growled. "GUYS!" Zach turned his head to me. "Hold on." He turned back to Haley and growled at her.

"Why can't you get it through your head?!" She hissed. "Because its not right! Vampires and Werewolves aren't supposed to be together!!" I sighed. This is stupid. Zach growled at her. "Why is so bad?!" She glared at him. "Because every time I get around you I wanna ripe your throat out with my teeth." I groaned and whispered, "I wanna do that all the time." He rolled his eyes. "So do I! But I'm getting pretty use to the fact that I live with vampires!" Haley went to walk away.

He grabbed her arm. "No ma'am. We aren't done here." She snapped back and hissed. "Yes we are." I sighed, almost yelling. "Oh my Gosh. You two are so stupid. Just kiss or shut the hell up. You two are so annoying." I snapped and Haley hissed at me while Zach growled at me. "Don't make me throw you through that hall." They stopped. "Now shut up. Both of you. And clean this fucking mess up. I tired of you both fighting and my house ending in a mess. So clean it up, or I'll rip both your throats out with my teeth. Got it?" I hissed at them. They both nodded as I walked away. When I turned back around, Zach had cup Haley's cheeks, in his hands, and kissed her. She kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck. I smiled. "Finally."