Oops.

Finally lunch time. A hour off of classes and tests. I smiled as I plopped down, next to Austin, at the table with everyone else. Haley and Zach were sitting by each other and Alex and Robert where nwxt to them. We were all laughing and messing around, when the schools slut came and sat inbetween Zachs and Haley. "I'm Becca." "I'm..." Zach didn't even finish before Haley jumped in, growling lightly. "He's taken. Move along to the next table." I laughed lightly and she spun around to look at me.

"You think that's funny?" "Yeah. I thought it was, I mean you are the biggest whore in the school. I'm pretty sure you've fucked every boy on the football team, but these four." She gasped and stood up, stomping away from the table. Zach turned and smirked at Haley. "So, when did I become taken?" She rolled her eyes and bit her lip. "When you pushed your lips onto hers." I giggled. I laid my head on Austin's shoulder, from a headache. I heard the girls heels chick against the ground. I lifted my head and spun around, making her pour it all over herself. "Oops." I said to her. She gaspped and went to slap me across the face, when Haley caught her hand. "I wouldn't if I were you." She spun around and ran out the lunch room. I sat back down and everyone at the table started laughing. I looked at Austin as he laughed.

"She's gonna try to get you on her side. She'll ask you out and make you feel bad if you say no." He shrugged. "I'll just make you make me happy." He winked. "I only want you anyways."He said then kissed my cheek. "Awhhh!" Haley giggled. "May?" I turned around and looked up. "Amanda! Hey! Have a seat!" She sat next to me and Alex. "Meet Haley and Alex, the other vampires. Then Robert and Zach, the Wolves. Then there Austin." I'm the only human." He chuckled. "He's your soul mate? I thought you could only mate with other supernaturals?" I bite my lip and looked down. "He didn't know that, did he?" Austin shook his head, while I was blushing real hard. "Oops." Amanda whispered. Austin leaned down and whispered into my ear. "We need to talk after school." I nodded and looked up to see Alex, eyeing Amanda. "Alex! Staring isn't nice." He blushed and looked at his food.