Who are you?

(Natsu's P.O.V)

".....Natsu? Can you hear me....?"

That voice...it sounded famailar....

"Natsu?"

Is that Erza's voice....?

"Oi Natsu, Are you really sleeping?"

But wait...Who's the one that said that? I don't remember who...all I know is that he has a deep voice...

....And he has the sent of... a ice mage?

I slowly open my eyes, screwing them up when the blinding lights of the hospital shone brightly. I could see three blurry faces hovering above mine. The lights is too bright for my newly awaken eyes, and soon, I closed them again.

"Natsu! Don't you dare go to sleep again!"

I was jolted out of my sleeping state as Erza's strict tone suddenly bursted out. Still, my eyes is getting used to the lights, and I don't need to squint so hard anymore. Relief!

Lucy called for the doctor. After a minute, she came rushing in, followed by two nurses.

"Natsu, are you okay? I'm doc Levy, so tell me how are you feeling." Doc Levy smiled. She is a bright blue haired female that wears thick red specticals, and looks like she enjoyed reading books. She held a clipboard close to her chest and she had a doctor coat that's up to her knees.

"Um...particularly fine? I still feel groggy and I can't remember much things."

Doc levy scribbled something down into her clipboard. Since When did she have a pen?

"Hmmm....well I'll just make it simple for you to understand Natsu. You see, you saved someone from a car crash, and the consequences of it is that you have coma. You hit your head too hard to make you unconscious, and you have coma. For one week. And you might forget a few things, but I'm sure you will remember them when you are fully healed."

"Thanks, Doc levy" Lucy smiled before wounding up the doctor in a tight hug.

Doc levy just smiled and return the hug, before she prescribe medicines, stuff and blah, blah, blah..... I soon found myself staring at the black haired teenager. There's something that's bothering me, yet I can't grasp it. Its like trying to catch a bird that's flying away, close yet distant.

He caught me staring at him, and he titled his head in confusion. Looking at him once more, I focused my attention on Doc levy who was telling me how much percent I was healed now, and how much I will be fully healed like 100% in one and more week? I don't know it's just too confusing! (Me: the typical way of natsu's thinking....)

"...and he will be discharged the following day, provided he heals well to prove that he could be out of the hospital....." I was zoning out again...

I felt like I had met him before, but where? It felt like me and him know each other and is each other's best friends....hmm....or do I need to wait until my memories fully restored, than i can remember? Ugh! If only things were so easy!

"There well, I am going to leave you guys here with him. Have a nice chat!" Doc levy walked out of the room, with her two nurses. This is gonna be awkward with the familiar yet stranger.

"Thank God, Natsu! It's been 1 week since I last saw you conscious! Are you really fine? I swear if anything happens to you...." Lucy rambled on and on, sounding like a mother hen that's worried about her chick that has fallen ill.

Erza has the same worried expression that Lucy has, but she is calmer than Lucy. She still did say some concerning words, but not as much as Lucy.

The ice mage stood apart when Lucy and erza showered me with questions. To my surprise, he came and asked quietly

"Do you remember me?"

I frowned.

"Who are you?"